Code of Conduct

Cool KUSH PERFUME... supossed to recreate the smell of fresh marihuana kush Buds

Bought this fragrance a few weeks ago, a friend helped me sending this to mexico

this smells a lot like vanilla But finally after a few wearings i can definitely sense the marihuana smell it
    woody, smoky, and sweet, the way vanilla is handled here somehow reminds me of midnight in paris edt
    the liquid its very oily and thick
    has anyBody else tried it ?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: KUSH PERFUME... supossed to recreate the smell of fresh marihuana kush Buds

I really doubt it smells like kush to be honest, if you have any experience with any actual kush.

Maybe it has some hemp essence in it something but I think most frags that attempt to smell like actual marijuana really don't do so well....marketing gimmick, possibly.

Default Re: KUSH PERFUME... supossed to recreate the smell of fresh marihuana kush Buds

Quote Originally Posted by yteek View Post
    I think most frags that attempt to smell like actual marijuana really don't do so well....marketing gimmick, possibly.
    Agree.

It smells somewhat close to Ms. Jane for awhile {though no one else thought so} but turns into raid/vanilla. Unfinished, thick, and oil describe it better.

i must say it does smell like marihuana
    im familiar with cannaBis aroma, one of my favorite smells in the world
    the vanille there could get you distracted at the Beggining
    imo they made a good fragrance out of this
    people around me when i wear it they say it smells kinda dark
    and what you get the most is the vanilla, when you put your nose to your wrist i can get that dark green woody quality
    that smells more like marijuana than kinski (im testing it right now in my right wrist)
    yes they marketed kush perfume is if this was more marijuanan prominent
    when, imo, it is more of a vanilla fragrance, with a marihuana smoky woody green Background
    anyway is still good, and the most reminiscent scent to cannaBis that ive smelled until now
    this fragrance its the most interesting fragrance i've tested in months
    always getting Back to it
    if you have a Best suggestion than this, let me know thank you

Aha! I remember u asking for booze fragrances. Lol, you must like to party dude, muy bien.
    So yes! Let me know if you find a good cannabis-kush, etc fragrance. IMO is one of the most captivating scents, and I'm surprised its not a popular note in fragrance. It would be also not to expensive.
    I smeled the Kinsky but cant remember. I think one of the Nassomato's shares that note. Do a search here see what comes up.

Kinski definitely has a "kush" note. Omniscent from Yosh does too (plus opium,no less) but its more difficult to detect.

Cheers Rex
    My mom's great. I appreciate her sense of humor, patience and fondness for daytime drinking. :0)

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan D' Great View Post
    Aha! I remember u asking for booze fragrances. Lol, you must like to party dude, muy bien.
    So yes! Let me know if you find a good cannabis-kush, etc fragrance. IMO is one of the most captivating scents, and I'm surprised its not a popular note in fragrance. It would be also not to expensive.
    I smeled the Kinsky but cant remember. I think one of the Nassomato's shares that note. Do a search here see what comes up.
    cannaBis one of the most captivating scents, you know whats up
    ive also tried nasomattos - Black afgano, not really reminiscent of the cannaBis or hashis aroma, imo
    definitively smells dark, green, woody, thick, kinda dusty (that is a hashis quality)
    But it just doesnt reminds me of marihuana or hashis

i really hope the future in fragrances includes the marihuana-cannaBis notes
    which i think people could get to love
    i know what keeps perfumers from adding that note, its the legal aspect
    and what keeps a fraghead from Being interested in this smell, are just prejudices, and not wanting to smell like a dope-fiend
    But i think its aBout they way the note its handled at the time it gets Blended and converted to a perfume, edt, edp, etc.
    it has enormous potential of Becoming a green, woody, fresh (or even warm), elegant, mysterious, intoxicating, clean (or even dirty ) fragrance
    i think cedar, leather,sage, rosemary, pine, neroli, would mix great with cannaBis
    Being cannaBis the main player

Hemp oil is legal, they're not putting actual marijuana...more or less industrialized hemp which lacks a lot of the essential components.

Thats what I assume they use or some synthetic knock off....

Pass. Don't want to smell like everybody else :-p

Hemp oil is legal, they're not putting actual marijuana...more or less industrialized hemp which lacks a lot of the essential components.

Thats what I assume they use or some synthetic knock off....
    i already know this doesnt contain the real thang

Is there any grapefruit, or citrus in general in this? If not, it won't properly mimic any variety of Kush.
    Wild at Heart and Weird on Top

there is no grapefruit or citrus in this fragrance
    this fragrance handles the woody side of cannaBis smell
    and that actually it is not exactly a property of kush, which Being quality Bud, doesnt have no stems no seeds

then i would say it does smell like cannaBis, But not like kush, smells more like "reggy" (regular weed)
    i've never smelled kush, i've smelled indo, purple haze, hydro, popcorn, skunk and white widow
    they all smell almost the same, at a simple sniff, im sure there might Be variations in the aroma of every different type of Bud
    But at the time that i had the opportunity of trying them
    i was not into fragrances so i didnt take the time to try to analize the smell of it
    quality marihuana Buds mostly smells fresh, clean, herBal, green, soapy, DEEP, musky, misterious, intoxicating, addictive, stimulating
    thats the words i can use to descriBe how cannaBis smell to me
    it smells like life, wisdom, cosmic energy, power, confidence, risk, adrenaline, discovery, light, altered state of concious, heightened senses, music

im definitely not talking aBout marihuana smoke smell, after Being Burnt , which is woodier, more incensy, strong
    i still have dificulties to handle it, sometimes it turns my stomach
    to me it is atached to a lot of good memories, thats the only reason i could like it now, But i used to hate it
    i am not a pothead, a lot of my friends they are
    my first times, trying that, that smell it always reminded me of me, so young , inexperienced, walking down the street, high as a cloud, eyes red, stinky clothes, slow motion, paranoid, thinking everyBody was watching me, and afraid of police stopping me , they were to oBviously going to catch a whiff
    Last edited by neo_angel; 24th June 2012 at 06:58 AM. Reason: info missing

A lot of california real kush, smells like straight diesel fuel and pinesol kinda chem like..thats the real deal kush.

A lot of california real kush, smells like straight diesel fuel and pinesol kinda chem like..thats the real deal kush.
    funny that you mention that, KUSH PERFUME has a diesel fuel quality to it