I get 5 or 6 hours with this one and one of my favorites for work. I do like a refresher spray mid day.
Love the smell, but heard a few stories that the longevity of this fragrance is criminal ?
Any owners care to tell me if its true ?
I don't own it, but I tested it recently and longevity was quite good.
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Prada Amber pour Homme by Prada has moderate sillage and excellent longevity.
I get great longevity. 10+ hours...
I experience excellent longevity with Prada Amber pour Homme. The longevity of the intense version is even more remarkable.
Snarky is as snarky does.
This one has excellent longevity in my experience. The drydown is amazing and the best part for me...+8.
Amazing longevity on me; 12+ hours.
Great longevity on my skin I get 10+ hrs...
This is just perfect for work. Rocking it today for meetings.
Perhaps its a question of amount (In that Christopher Brosius interview he talks about 'american' versus 'european' amounts of perfume)
All I know is that if I wear this scent after 5-6 hours all I can smell is talcum powder.
Average longevity, poor projection.
Last edited by Alvus; 24th August 2012 at 01:09 AM. Reason: updated
10+ hours on me
Last edited by El_Guapo; 24th August 2012 at 01:18 AM.
10-12 hours on my skin, decent projection....great scent!
I put some on my skin when I went to sleep and it's still here in the morning 8+ hours later. That's better than average for sure.