Code of Conduct

Default Penhaligon's sale

Hi guys,

Just a heads up that according to the Penhaligon's Facebook page, their summer sale will be starting on Monday. I wonder what kind of goodies will be reduced... (Here's hoping Malabah's one of them)

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Penhaligon's sale

Thanks for letting us know, I'll check it out.
    Let us share each precious moment and enjoy the ones we love for each day is a new beginning and a blessing from above.

Yay! There's a few Penhaligons I've been considering blind buying - I hope they show up in the sale.

It might be worth giving one of the Penhaligon's outlet stores a ring to compare their regular prices to the main store sale prices. I was in the York store last weekend and 100ml bottles were 40 or 60 for two. They didn't carry the full line but they had most of the better known fragrances, including Opus 1870, Hammam Bouquet, Blenheim Bouquet, English Fern and Racquets. (That was just the ones I sampled – they were plenty more things I didn't try that I can't put names to.)

While I shouldn't think they officially do mail order from the outlets, the assistants were very friendly and very helpful and might well be inclined to pop something in the post for someone who asked nicely.

Penhaligons had some items on sale today on their website. The Ladies Fragrance Collection was marked down from $50 to $30. I've ordered mine. I've never even smelled a Penhaligons scent so I decided that a collection of small bottles was the way to go - surely I'll like at least one of them. The fragrance collection has mini bottles of Ellenisia, Lily of the Valley, Artemisia, Gardenia and Malabah.
    One man's trash is another man's treasure. Especially when it comes to perfumes ...