Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Post Thanks / Like

Default New Fragrance: Gucci Premiere EDP

From fragrantica.com:

Gucci launches a new fragrance - Gucci Premiere Eau de Parfum. The fragrance is named after the Gucci couture collection that was first presented at the Cannes Film Festival in 2010 and is designed to evoke all the glamour and glitter of that event. Aiming at successful women who know how to seize the moment, the fragrance celebrates a star in every woman since it is inspired by the magic of old Hollywood.

Creative director of the house, Frida Giannini, participated in all the steps in the creating process of this fragrance – from scent to package design. "For such a successful woman, something equally remarkable was required. Gucci Première is womanly, intriguing and as seductive as the perfect couture gown", said Frida.

The composition is a sophisticated woody - musk. The fragrance begins with a luxurious and rich flavor reminiscent of vintage champagne, accomplished with notes of bergamot and orange blossom. The heart offers intense bouquet of white flowers laced with sensual modern musk, laid on the warm and indulgent foundation of smoky leather and creamy, balsamic woods that epitomize absolute glamour.

The bottle and box design represent a testimony to the glitz of the movie opening, done in the signature Gucci style. The elegant, gold bottle features a medal, entwined with the Gucci’s iconic horsebit. The stopper bears the signature: “Gucci Première”.

The face of the perfume is actress Blake Lively, known for her unusual beauty and sense of style. Campaign photos, signed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, show Blake in the black and white style of old Hollywood. Video advertising is directed by Nicolas Winding Refn.

Gucci Premiere is available as 30, 50 and 75 ml Eau de Parfum. There are also additional 200 ml body lotion, 200 ml shower gel and 100 ml deodorant.

Gucci Premiere was launched in 2012.

Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: New Fragrance: Gucci Premiere EDP

I hope this is better than those garden collection offerings..glamorous magnolia, gorgeous gardenia...
    "Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom." "It is honorable for a man to stop striving, Since any fool can start a quarrel." Proverbs.

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kalli View Post
    I hope this is better than those garden collection offerings..glamorous magnolia, gorgeous gardenia...
    +1 !
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The bottle is reminiscent of the Gucci by Gucci series - which I love - so maybe the scent will be as well.