Code of Conduct

Default Escada Magnetism... Price?

I enjoy then scent, and found it at store in the mall. I talked the SA down to $70 for a 3.4oz/100mL but feel like that might still be a little too much. Any input is welcomed. Do you think I should shop around or buy it?

Default Re: Escada Magnetism... Price?

Though sometimes you see these discontinued frags jump up and down a bit, I would go for it at that price if I really liked the frag.

I don't know why Escada discontinued this one.....

Pick it up if you can.

The prices on Ebay are insane for Magnetism...
    160 euro for 100ml...
    Musc Ravageur is a bit less expensive!
    Madness!

I managed to pick up a spare 100ml bottle from ebay a few days ago for around £40, which I thought was pretty good compared to some prices I've seen it for.

I got mine thanks to a good friend who found it in Cyprus (50ml for about 30euros - as 40$) and I should have taken a backup bottle because I simply love it and the prices are truly insane now. Short version: Get it while you can !
    "I love fragrances because they provide a sheer endless variety: there is a scent for every occasion, mood or feeling. Standing before my collection in the morning matching a perfume to my needs is one of the most enjoyable things in my day"..... I don't want to miss that

Current Top 12 Fall: | Gucci PH | Cacharel Nemo |
    YSL M7 | LAP L'Eau du Navigateur | Guerlain Heritage | YSL M7 OA | T.Mugler Pure Havane | Terre d'Hermes | Armani Attitude | T.Mugler B*Men | Lancome Miracle Homme | T.Mugler Pure Wood |

Great scent but I don't think you will find it under 70 bucks for a 3.4 oz

According to this Escada Magnetism review site the cheapest place to get it is from Amazon which I would probably agree with. When it originally came out you could get a bottle for less than $50 but the problem now is that it is discontinued thus increasing the value of it. So really everyone selling it is selling it at what they think the market value should be for it which is why there is such a big fluctuation in prices. Im in the Uk and haven't seen it anywhere in a shop, only online. On the big sites like ebay sellers generally do their homework so you won't get it cheap. The only way you are going to get it cheap or at a "normal" price is if you find some random ebayer selling it or a shop that is unaware of its current true market value. If you find any close to $50 buy it straight away the value of it is only going to go up as it becomes more and more rare.

The amazon prices are absurd. I didn't even bother to look at ebay as I'm sure it's close to if not just as absurd.
    "I drank what?" -Socrates