Thread: John Varvatos for old men?
I think John Varvatos is exactly the kind of fragrance a typical guy in his late 20's / 30's would wear. Doesn't carry an "old man" vibe to me at all.
Current top 10:
1. L'Artisan Dzing!
2. Lorenzo Villoresi Yerbamate
3. Guerlain Bois d'Armenie
4. L'Artisan Al Oudh
5. Bond No. 9 Andy Warhol Silver Factory
6. Parfumerie Generale Bois Blond
7. Andy Tauer L'Air du Desert Marocain
8. Guerlain Derby
9. Geo F Trumper Eucris
10. Parfum d'Empire Ambre Russe
My top 5 changes like the Tennessee weather.
Sophisticated? Yes, absolutely.
I actually do get an old man vibe from this. Wanted it for ages, bought it blind (very rare frag in the UK) and sold it the next day. It reminded me a bit of Opium PH for some reason, another scent that I just don't care for.