Code of Conduct

Default Mugler USA Shipping

I had some questions in regards to muglestoreusa.com shipping. I placed an order this morning (at 5:40AM Pacific Time) for a Bottle of Pure Malt on the websited (woo-hoo finally gonna get to try the Hype-Beast that is Pure Malt!). Since I will be out of town on vacation all of next week I selected the option for next day shipping for $20.00, so the package wouldn't be sitting on my porch all week.

I received a confirmation email that said they were processing my order and would send me a tracking number when my order ships. It is now 5:10PM Pacific time and I have yet to receive an email for shipping status on the package. Just wanted to know what others experiences were with shipping from their website and hopefully I will have the package before I leave for vacation.

Thanks for any Help. :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Mugler USA Shipping

I ordered mine about the same time (also for next day shipping) and I still have not received a confirmation email. I imagine it will be sent tomorrow with delivery on Monday.

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered Pure Havane when it was just re-introduced last month or whenever it came out (the first day out), like at 8:00 am and without any thing other then regular shipping it came the next morning but I live a state over from where it was shipped..it came from Mississippi and was in Louisiana in 24hrs.

Ordered twice from their website although not for next day shipping. Got tracking info within 48 hours, so you should receive notification much sooner.

Post Thanks / Like

I also had a 24 hour turnaround when i ordered my Pure Havane, not sure ill get the same speed for Pure Malt. Ordered a few hours after launch and have yet to see it shipped.

Post Thanks / Like

There was a time when I ordered expedited shipping and there was absolutely no difference (except all the extra money it cost) in how long it took to arrive from the time I used their standard ground shipping.

Hopefully you will have better luck, but it did nothing for me.

Thanks for the replies. Hopefully I will have it by Saturday. I figured since I paid the extra for expedited service it would come quicker...well, here is to hoping it will (fingers crossed).

You can always pour a beer over your head while you are waiting. LOL.

Is anyone else having problems ordering from the website? I'm pretty sure I'm plugging in everything right but I keep on getting an address error. For the address box I'm plugging in "XXXXX Fawn Ridge Way" but it's not working for some reason. I double checked to make sure my country, state, and zip code are correct but the order won't go through.

Basenotes Junkie
    Post Thanks / Like

bought 3 bottles of pure malt today at 10:12 AM eastern time and received shipping confirmation at 10:40 PM

Just received shipping confirmation.

Received my confirmation at 10:39pm EDT.

Mine is out for delivery, and that's with the free shipping. I'm in Louisiana and it shipped from Memphis.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DrewZ View Post
    Mine is out for delivery, and that's with the free shipping. I'm in Louisiana and it shipped from Memphis.
    I was just about to post the same thing only i am in mississippi and it shipped from jackson.Should be here this afternoon and i also did the free shipping.

Mine shipped from Memphis yesterday as well, though I won't get it until middle of next week since I'm out west. Can't wait!

I've still heard nothing from them. #annoyed

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scentsational View Post
    I've still heard nothing from them. #annoyed
    I'm getting rather annoyed as well. Still haven't heard a thing. I wen with PM, PH, and ToF