Code of Conduct

Default Chopard Wish colour?

I've just purchased a 30ml bottle of Chopard Wish from eBay. It was sold as the original version, not one of the flankers by a private seller. All the photographs I have seen show this perfume as a blue liquid but the one I have is a pale khaki gold colour. I could clearly see this in the photograph before I bid so I was aware it might not be the original. I thought it might have been Brilliant Wish but the perfume smells nothing like the description of that version. The Briliant reviews describe this version as citrusy, which I am not getting at all.

The one I have smells lovely, not at all off and just like the various reviews tell me it should. It just says Chopard Wish on the bottle, no other labels.

There's a 5m pendant thing on eBay now that looks the same strange colour. Has anyone seen Wish come up in this colour?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/WISH-PENDA...item1c278d0068

Could this be Brilliant Wish? Can anyone who has this version let me know what it says on their bottle please?

Many thanks

Default Re: Chopard Wish colour?

There are a lot of perfumes that have changed colors for whatever reason, but it doesn't seem to effects the smell. Some people think it might be the vanilla ( I'm not sure though ). I have heard Lolita Limbecka L, I happen to have one that is still blue and the other khaki, both smell wonderfull., I've even heard that Angel will turn too!

Yes, I've seen Wish in this colour, I had one at one stage.

Angel & a number of blue fragrances go the same colour yet smell the same. If it smells ok I wouldn't worry about it.
    It's been a long hot Summer in Sydney, looking forward to Winter & wearing vanilla fragrances.