Hi there, I do not know of any fragrances smelling exactly the same as PR Lady Million, but please be aware that
1) this one has never gained much popularity on BN, I guess we are not its target audience;
2) there bound to be some different ingredients used for a bottle that costs $80 and another bottle that costs $20;
3) $20 worth bottles are hard to come by in general, even more so $20 bottles in which the fragrance smells good;
4) try your search with key elements used in Lady Million: patchouli? honey? fruit? white florals? in Avon, perhaps? The only one I can think of having about 60 per cent of ingredients, is La Perla In Rosa, but it will be over $20, sorry.
5) What are the cheaper masculine versions are you talking about? Any names?
6) *should have been first, I s'pose* Welcome to the ladies' side! *smile*