Code of Conduct

Question Any eau de toilette that is similar to Versace Pour Homme?

I just simply love this scent, particularly the top notes. For me, it's striking and captivating. (I'm only a newbie here so what do I know )

Anyway, can anyone kindly recommend other eau de toilette that may be similar to or remind you of Versace Pour Homme? I know of Allure Homme Sport, but I don't know why, for some reason it doesn't strike me as Versace Pour Homme.

I guess I love the citrus-aquatic type of scent. I live in tropical climate which is hot and humid all year round. I love fresh scent, but not minty fresh, and I hate tobacco. I also own another bottle of L'eau Bleue d'Issey Eau Fraiche (which I also like but maybe not as much).

Default Re: Any eau de toilette that is similar to Versace Pour Homme?

The closest scent is probably Acqua di Gio, also done by Alberto Morillas.
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

D&G #1 Le Bateleur

Thanks, guys. How is the longevity of these alternatives? Are they satisfactory?

I don't see the point in owning multiple fragrances that smell alike; why not stick with VPH if you like it that much? Having said that, try Versace pour Homme Fraiche. You might enjoy it.

You should test Acqua di Gio first, as to me it smells nothing like VPH!

Thanks, everyone, for the reply. Well, I don't expect to buy them all if they have the same scents, though. What I mean is I enjoy this particular type of scent. I love VPH, but I guess I just want to find out the best of the bunch for this type of fragrance, whether there is a better one out there. Maybe I love it more, maybe I don't, but I would love to try it.

Besides, I'm quite new to fragrance, so I may not be able to elaborate eloquently in 'perfume' term yet. I can't explain it exactly but I just know I love it because it reinvigorates me. The type of climate where I live also plays a significant factor in this. I also mainly using it at work during the day, and I'm not going out much at night. So basically it's just for me and my nose.

I have tried Versace Man Eau Fraiche, but for some reason I love VPH better. I will definitely try Acqua di Gio, especially the new Essenza. Cannot find D&G Anthology Le Bateleur 1 in my area to test yet.

Banned

Try Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue pour Homme.

&

I also love VPH and find it to be a really great all occasion/all season scent. And I definitely prefer it over Versace Man Eau Fraiche (which has a rotten fruit note I hate). Anyway, to me, Chanel's Allure Homme Sport is the closest, but I also find some similarities as well in Dunhill Desire Blue. It's not exactly the same, but does share a similar feel in the mid & drydown.