Code of Conduct

Default Rasasi, Al Haramain, Swiss Arabian, Ajmal and more

I recently got interested in this type of perfume, bought my first Sahar. I thought Sahar was going to be spicy and full of incense, but it has little spice and is mostly floral fruity. It is a pretty perfume to smell but for me to wear it all day, well lets say I'm not a fan of floral fruity scents. I'm waiting on some samples and have ordered bottles of Rawda ( Rasasi ) and Sultan ( Al haramain ), but it will take several weeks to get to the US.
    What are your favorites and what do they smell like?

Default Re: Rasasi, Al Haramain, Swiss Arabian, Ajmal and more

I have perfume oil Mahyouba by Rasasi. I find lavender is too sharp in winter (anything below +15 C), so I prefer to use Mahyouba in warmer weather. I also occasionally commit a crime of perfuming my car interior with Mahyouba by applying very little oil to the cotton wool ball, and leaving it in the ash tray. I don't smoke, so the ash tray is pristine and has enough air circulation to scent the car. I love how the fragrance blends with the smell of the leather upholstered seats in the car.

Mahyouba is floral-fresh in top notes, mellows down in 2 hours or so. The base is pleasant floral woody. Not the best fragrance, but pleasant enough to keep and wear from time to time. The most remarkable thing about this fragrance is longevity. I can wear it all day, have a shower, sleep, wake up, and still smell it on my skin.

Hmm, I love lavender, and I love the idea of the cotton ball in the ash tray, to perfume up the car!

Quote Originally Posted by Rizack View Post
    I recently got interested in this type of perfume, bought my first Sahar. I thought Sahar was going to be spicy and full of incense, but it has little spice and is mostly floral fruity. It is a pretty perfume to smell but for me to wear it all day, well lets say I'm not a fan of floral fruity scents. I'm waiting on some samples and have ordered bottles of Rawda ( Rasasi ) and Sultan ( Al haramain ), but it will take several weeks to get to the US.
    What are your favorites and what do they smell like?
    Hello, Where did you order these products from.

The idea of perfuming your car with a wad of cotton is good. Must try it myself sometime.

The Sahar I ordered from Amazon.com some vendor out of Texas. I have some samples coming from Suqmart ( Ebay ) which is also from the US. I ordered from Zahra's which is from Saudie Arabia almost two weeks ago and still no conformation on the ship date. I ordered it via Wetern Union money because I didn't want my husband to know I ordered from another country. He would just give me grief about it, and how wrong I would be to do this. If I don't get the perfume from this so called reliable place then my husband will have been right. I guess i am impatient?
    Last edited by Rizack; 18th June 2012 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizack View Post
    The Sahar I ordered from Amazon.com some vendor out of Texas. I have some samples coming from Suqmart ( Ebay ) which is also from the US. I ordered from Zahra's which is from Saudie Arabia almost two weeks ago and still no conformation on the ship date. I ordered it via Wetern Union money because I didn't want my husband to know I ordered from another country. He would just give me grief about it, and how wrong I would be to do this. If I don't get the perfume from this so called reliable place then my husband will have been right. I guess i am impatient?
    I hope your order reaches you soon and you enjoy these products.

Quote Originally Posted by sandybhatt View Post
    The idea of perfuming your car with a wad of cotton is good. Must try it myself sometime.
    it works well with essential oils

I like Dehnal al oudh zayed, Hiba, Carbon, Khallab, Chemist, Musk Rose all from Ajmal India