Code of Conduct
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Default Re: Sample pass: Weil Then and Now

I'm randomly picking out so I don't get biased.

Tonights pick is Kipling

A slightly pissed bergamot slides out of the bottle like a boozed up lemon from the gin. Boss eyed in it's squintness it sidles over to the other citruses and persuades them to join the amber booze party. They all sit on the leather sofa and glow in an alcoholic haze burping some sharp green and bitter evidence of their wrongdoings. This isn't very polite says the barman behind the very woody counter and quickly boots them out into the earth outside. He begins to clean the bar with some lavender and spicyish floral polish. it is a gentle and comforting musty smell. it clears all the booze and the citrus spills away and the woody bar is left clear. He sweeps the dusty floor and lays new shavings. There is a green fug left in the air.

This is a funny one full of contrasts. Huge but subtle, floral but animal, a beast and a beauty. The notes are smooth but also slightly rough and discordant but it works fantastically well. It is a well practiced orchestra who know each other well and play wrong notes on purpose but stay within the realms of the tune. I love this one even though the green bitter harsh boozy thing was nearly choking. Get past that and towards the end it is nearly tame, but there is still a slight evidence of the party that had been.

I could wear this one, apart from the choking note. I would like to turn that down, but not get rid of it.

Thanking you again for this bit of raunchy fun frag. This is a barfly frag.
    Currently wearing: Beautiful by Estée Lauder

queen of the universe

Default Re: Sample pass: Weil Then and Now

Quote Originally Posted by mumsy View Post
    I'm randomly picking out so I don't get biased.

Tonights pick is Kipling

A slightly pissed bergamot slides out of the bottle like a boozed up lemon from the gin. Boss eyed in it's squintness it sidles over to the other citruses and persuades them to join the amber booze party. They all sit on the leather sofa and glow in an alcoholic haze burping some sharp green and bitter evidence of their wrongdoings. This isn't very polite says the barman behind the very woody counter and quickly boots them out into the earth outside. He begins to clean the bar with some lavender and spicyish floral polish. it is a gentle and comforting musty smell. it clears all the booze and the citrus spills away and the woody bar is left clear. He sweeps the dusty floor and lays new shavings. There is a green fug left in the air.

This is a funny one full of contrasts. Huge but subtle, floral but animal, a beast and a beauty. The notes are smooth but also slightly rough and discordant but it works fantastically well. It is a well practiced orchestra who know each other well and play wrong notes on purpose but stay within the realms of the tune. I love this one even though the green bitter harsh boozy thing was nearly choking. Get past that and towards the end it is nearly tame, but there is still a slight evidence of the party that had been.

I could wear this one, apart from the choking note. I would like to turn that down, but not get rid of it.

Thanking you again for this bit of raunchy fun frag. This is a barfly frag.
    dearest mumsy,

that was a historically great read! Love, love, love! I ran to my sons room and sprayed some on just to read it all again "under the influence". Two things come to mind: first,

and, secondly, that old joke, to wit:

"Do you like Kipling?"
    "I don't know, I've never kippled."

You, dear mumsy have kippled, and for this I salute you!
    What do insomniac perfumers do to fall asleep? They count chypres!
    Currently wearing: Odalisque by Nicolaï