Code of Conduct

Default Nino Cerruti (1979) and Fair Play

I used to love this discontinued fragance... had a original sample and loved when I was a teenager; now I'm searching a bottle of this retro gem... it's not only the smell but the memories...

$(KGrHqIOKigE6(RzCgqVBOoHQkeh2Q~~60_35.jpg

But I see there's another vintage fragance called Nino Cerruti Fair Play... I think from 1986... it shares the same rectangular bottle and the box is near similar too; anyone had tried this version? any similarities with the original '79 Nino Cerruti??
    Last edited by Rodolfo; 8th July 2012 at 05:51 PM.

Default Re: Nino Cerruti (1979) and Fair Play

They're not very similar. Whereas Nino Cerruti (1979) is all about the successful integration of a floral aspect, Fair Play is emphasizing herbal, mossy and woodsy aspects. If you've smelled VC&A's "Tsar", you know the general direction although I'd prefer Fair Play because it has a little bit more depht and warmth thanks to a better base. Fair Play was fairly good in hindsight but not nearly as original or uniqe as Nino Cerruti (1979).
    Last edited by Nasenmann; 8th July 2012 at 06:33 PM.

Great fragrances - Have both in my collection

Thank you very much for the info... I'm searching something similar to the original Cerruti but I think is a lost battle!!

I 've heard old Givenchy Insense had similarities with NC '79... I can't say anything cause I didn't tried yet...