Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Junkie Feedback 4 (100%)

Default Vintage Insense, Creed, Bond No.9, Jil Sander Man Absolute & more FULL BOTTLES (UK/EU only)

Fire Island (Bond No.9): 100ml. Purchased last year. Worn once. Almost full. Cap and Box.

Insense (Givenchy): 50ml. Practically full vintage bottle. There is some damage to the box, but the cap and fragrance are both in tact.

Midnight in Paris EDT (Van Cleef and Arpels): 125ml. Purchased recently. Sprayed once. Cap and box.

Cafe Noir (Ava Lux): 15ml EDP spray. BNIB and sealed.

Himalaya (Creed): 75ml. Tester. Sprayed once. Comes in tester box but does not have a cap.

Shalimar EDT (Guerlain): 30ml. Purchased recently. Just got the EDP so trying to swap/sell this one. Sprayed a couple of times. Cap and Box.

Animale Animale: 100ml. Bought a few months ago. Sprayed once. Cap and Box.

Armani Code: 50ml. New in box. Sprayed once to test.

Jil Sander Man Absolute: 50ml. BNIB. Sealed.

Midnight Poison EDP: 50ml. Sprayed once to test. Was gifted a bigger bottle so getting rid of one.

Love & Luck: 100ml. Worn once. Cap and box.

Gucci Pour Homme II: 50ml. Purchased recently. Sprayed once. Cap but no box.

One Million (Paco Rabbane). 50ml. Purchased recently. Sprayed a couple of times. Cap and box.

Interested in swapping anything, but must be of similar quality/value (please check my wardrobe as I am not looking to duplicate anything I already have. I am also not interested in decants, unless of a reasonable size i.e. 30ml and over).

Looking for, but not limited to:

A Taste of Heaven
    Tonka Imperiale
    Spiritueuse Double Vanille
    Egoiste Cologne Concentree
    Portrait of a Lady
    Musc Maori
    Hanae Mori HM EDP
    Bois de Iles
    Fahrenheit (vintage)

Willing to do two (or more) for one either way. Also happy to accept sensible offers for purchase.
    Last edited by Fraghead; 22nd September 2012 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Added more fragrances

Basenotes Junkie Feedback 4 (100%)

Default Re: Vintage DHI, Vintage Insense, By Man, Creed, Penhaligons, Bond No.9 & more FULL BOTTLES (UK/EU o

Quote Originally Posted by Pattease View Post
    I have the black HM samples to swap for the TM. I'll need to count- I believe they are EDTs. (My ignorance asks if HM made an EDP HM)?
    I have the EDT. Not looking to duplicate that. The EDP is widely available, just not in the UK.

Also...

List updated!
    Visit my Wordwide Swap Thread here for niche and designer full bottle trades: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/305...tles-(UK-only)

And my Worldwide full bottle sale thread: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/306...S-(UK-EU-only)

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Vintage DHI, Vintage Insense, By Man, Creed, Penhaligons, Bond No.9 & more FULL BOTTLES (UK/EU o

Quote Originally Posted by Fraghead View Post
    I have the EDT. Not looking to duplicate that. The EDP is widely available, just not in the UK.

Also...

List updated!
    Hiya!
    Talking samples~ Does HM EDP come in the white plastic spray sample vial?
    Wishing you luck in your quest!
    Pattease