Code of Conduct

Question Boucheron Pour Homme - any fans and recommendations for EDT VS EDP ?

Hey,

I had the EDT version, my older brother the EDP version - and the difference between the two, if I remember correct, was that the EDP had rose in the heart notes and smelled a tad bit more heavy, while the EDT was lighter in scent but still had very good longevity, but less stellar projection.

Should I go for the EDT or the EDP version ?

I already have a lot of citrus based classic frags - Chanel PM, Chanel PM Conc, YSL Pour Homme Conc, Monsieur de Givenchy, Cerruti 1881, Terre D'Hermès PP & EDT, Arran Bay Citrus, Pierre Cardin PM, Armani PH & several others I forgot to mention here prorbably......

I will probably mostly wear the Boucheron PH in spring and fall - not winter, so I think I might go for the lighter EDT - but I want the best quality frag of the two, so also consider the EDP. I always enjoy stronger scents, and IMHO Boucheron Jaipur Homme EDP is a very well made example of just how potent an EDP can be. Jaipur Homme EDP gives me great silage, projection and longevity - and while I do spray VERY liberally when I apply my frags, the Jaipur Homme EDP has my deepest respect, and I only apply 2 sprays of this to my lower chest area, or I will be killed by the power of the scent (I often use 5-6 sprays of YSL Kouros & JPG Le Male, so I'm not exactly a light on the trigger person...ha...ha) but Jaipur EDP has got my respect.

Will the Boucheron PH EDP be as powerful as the Jaipur PH EDP ?
    If that's the case I will go for the Boucheron PH EDT version, unless I get a far better composition of notes in the EDP version, in that case I will just spray 2 sprays of the Boucheron PH EDP and may get the 50 ml version instead of the 100 ml version to avoid it getting older than 15 years before I can empty the bottle....my collection is now more than 300 bottles so you get the point.......

Thanks.
    Regards
    Claus The Danish Viking
    GR8 Hitz: Kouros, Egoiste & Fahrenheit

Default Re: Boucheron Pour Homme - any fans and recommendations for EDT VS EDP ?

I have the EDP and I love it. It's quite powerful IMO.

Thumbs up Re: Boucheron Pour Homme - any fans and recommendations for EDT VS EDP ?

Eau de Parfum
    Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
    Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth
    Perfumes

Default Re: Boucheron Pour Homme - any fans and recommendations for EDT VS EDP ?

EDP it is then, thanks for your help both of you
    Regards
    Claus The Danish Viking
    GR8 Hitz: Kouros, Egoiste & Fahrenheit

Both are fantastic.....The EdP is the best IMO!!!
    Gary

I agree! I have the EDP which I am wearing now & it is the better version of the two! Enjoy!
    To be successful, you must smell successful! THATSMR2USIR

Tried both by 50ml worn. Switched to EDP after that. Gives more characher out of it and lasts quite a while.

Regards, Odor.

EdP