Code of Conduct

Default Its 90 degrees tomorrow and im going on a first date. Which one should i pick from my collection?

IM 21 YEARS OLD. GOING ON A FIRST DATE to YANKEE GAME WITH THIS CHICK TOMORROW. WHERE IT WILL BE 90 degress SUNNY and HOT. which one do you guys recommend i go with to impress?

IN MY SMALL COLLECTION I HAVE:

VERSACE POUR HOMME
    TERRE D' HERMES
    HUGO BOSS BOTTELD 6
    POLO BLACK
    YSL LA NUIT
    YSL BODY KOUROS
    YSL M7 (vintage)

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Its 90 degrees tomorrow and im going on a first date. Which one should i pick from my collectio

YSL La Nuit. Definitely not M7.

Default Re: Its 90 degrees tomorrow and im going on a first date. Which one should i pick from my collectio

From the list I like Terre D'hermes, but I'm not your date. She would probably prefer Versace PH.

Dependent

I like TdH and Versace PH, but choose what you like.
    "The most beautiful sea hasnít been crossed yet. The most beautiful child hasnít grown up yet. The most beautiful days we havenít seen yet. And the most beautiful words I wanted to tell you... I havenít said yetÖ"
    -Nazim Hikmet Ran

I'd say probably Boss Bottled if you'll be dressing casually. If you're gonna look classy, a light application of TdH will intrigue her.

I think Terre d'Hermes is the safest, even if it's not love, it's hard to dislike it.

Have fun!

cacio

Quote Originally Posted by senore01 View Post
    YSL La Nuit. Definitely not M7.
    Versace Pour Homme seems best suited for warm weather affairs, but YSL La Nuit is the best date scent in that list.
    "I am a robot and I like cheese"

Top 5:
    1. Axe Kilo
    2. Lectric Shave
    3. Vicks Vapor Rub
    4. Febreze Pour Homme
    5. Preferred Stock

Your collection may be small but it is very nice, I personally own these

VERSACE POUR HOMME
    TERRE D' HERMES
    YSL LA NUIT
    YSL BODY KOUROS

If I were going on a first date to a ballgame (or anywhere for what it matters) the bottle I would reach for would be VPH. There is something about knowing you smell fresh, clean and crisp while being shoulder to shoulder with someone special. Plus there is no real reason to worry if your fragrance is going to turn into a monster during the heat and movement (IE jumping around and cheering) .
    Living each day one spray at a time

Terre d'Hermes or YSL La Nuit

VPH or TdH.

Def th Versace

La Nuit. For sure

Aventus

Looks like its going to be Versace Pour Home

Banned
    Blog Entries

M7 is a great fragrance, but not for a really hot day. I wouldn't recommend Body Kouros for a hot day either. I wouldn't recommend Versace Pour Homme or Polo Black in general.

It's been La Nuit and Terre, and I would suggest Terre.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSmells View Post
    Aventus
    Go to hell, prick. LOL Just Kidding

La Nuit!

Dependent

La Nuit or TdH. Though I find La Nuit more suited for a less heated day
    Current Top 5:
    1. Frederic Malle L'eau d'Hiver
    2. Tom Ford Noir de Noir
    3. Dior Homme / Dior Homme Intense
    4. Thierry Mugler A*Men Pure Havane / Pure Malt
    5. Creed Aventus / Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille

La Nuit? ...on a 90 degrees sunny afternoon?!?!? Add any humidity and that'll be one big yuck. In that kind of heat, go for something refreshing.

Quote Originally Posted by JiveHippo View Post
    From the list I like Terre D'hermes, but I'm not your date. She would probably prefer Versace PH.
    Solid advice. Terre D'hermes is great, but it isn't for everyone. Will SHE like it? Based on your list, I'd pick Versace Pour Homme. And oh my god, if you can find shade, GRAB IT!

tell us how it goes

Terre d' hermes

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Terre d' hermes
    yes!

I'd go with the Versace PH.

Terre D'Hermes.

Boss

Banned

Terre d'Hermes

Quote Originally Posted by hednic View Post
    Terre d' hermes
    This one.

The date went smooth. but my god was it got and the Yankees lost 9 to 8 on the bright side I got a goodnight kiss and a second date lol

Congrats on the date but as a Royal's fan I am not sorry the Yankees lost
    Living each day one spray at a time

Quote Originally Posted by Mos View Post
    The date went smooth. but my god was it got and the Yankees lost 9 to 8 on the bright side I got a goodnight kiss and a second date lol
    Nah.. always go with the mentality of "she got a second date."
    Top 5 (random order):
    1. Creed Aventus
    2. L'Instant de Guerlain Extreme
    3. Le Labo Rose 31
    4. Terre D'Hermes EdT
    5. YSL Rive Gauche

Polo Black or TdH.