Code of Conduct

Default Fan di Fendi eau de parfum or wait until the 2012 Extreme version?

This scent does not get much discussion on BN, but I think the EDP is a great light summer floral leather. I usually wear knockout scents, but this is light enough for hot days.

Should I wait to try the extreme version to be released out this fall?
    Last edited by Primrose; 19th July 2012 at 05:15 AM.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Default Re: Fin di Fendi eau de parfum or wait until the 2012 Extreme version?

I think you will find it is called Fan di Fendi!
    A woman without perfume is like a flower without a scent.

Default Re: Fin di Fendi eau de parfum or wait until the 2012 Extreme version?

Quote Originally Posted by kewart View Post
    I think you will find it is called Fan di Fendi!
    OOPS! Thinking sort-of in French... Corrected now!
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Default Re: Fan di Fendi eau de parfum or wait until the 2012 Extreme version?

I'm no fan myself. I found it too sweet. If the extreme were less sweet, it would be worth waiting. But I suspect that extreme means more sweet.

cacio

Cacio, I will have to try again. This seemed more of a floral on me and not so sweet.

Basenotes Institution

I quite enjoyed Fan di Fendi . Let us know what you think of it when you try again , Primrose.
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

I also enjoyed Fan di Fendi, very much actually. I always received a lot of compliments when I wore it. Not required for me to like a scent but it was nice.

IMO, it is just on the borderline between meh and blah, actually. More for you!