Code of Conduct

Default Bvlgari Aqua or Cool Water Frozen?

I recently passed through Macy's and must of sniffed 10-12 fragrances. Bvlgari Aqua was one of the few I liked (it was my first time experiencing the scent). I also smelled regular Cool Water (surprisingly, also for the first time) and didn't care for it.

I have an opportunity to buy Cool Water Frozen blind for a good price and am wondering if I should roll the dice on that even though I didn't like regular CW or go with the Aqua (which I know I like) Frozen is the better deal $$$ wise.

All insights are welcome!

PS: Please don't suggest Aqua Marine...I didn't like it at all!

Default Re: Bvgari Aqua or Cool Water Frozen?

Go with what you already know you like, in this case Blv Aqua. Check the sale and swap boards on here, it shows up quite often.

well i never smelled frozen but I do have the Aqua and its a great scent cant go wrong with it and I would assume its more classy than the new CW

Aqva!

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Amerioca da Gema View Post
    I recently passed through Macy's and must of sniffed 10-12 fragrances. Bvlgari Aqua was one of the few I liked (it was my first time experiencing the scent). I also smelled regular Cool Water (surprisingly, also for the first time) and didn't care for it.

I have an opportunity to buy Cool Water Frozen blind for a good price and am wondering if I should roll the dice on that even though I didn't like regular CW or go with the Aqua (which I know I like) Frozen is the better deal $$$ wise.

All insights are welcome!

PS: Please don't suggest Aqua Marine...I didn't like it at all!
    Here is my advice. If you want to save money, NEVER buy it retail.

I found a tester of Bulgari Aqua on Ebay for exactly $35. Legitimate. It's exactly the same as the regular product.

Also, keep in mind a cologne is something that's going to last you 3 to 5 years at the very least. You are better off spending $20 more on something you like and enjoy wearing it for years than to have something on your shelf that you barely wear just because it was cheap.

Very true....I never pay retail for any fragrance.....i would do that only if I really really loved the scent and needed it asap

Thanks for the replies guys. I NEVER pay retail...I go to dept. stores to test only, then find a better price elsewhere,

Default Re: Bvlgari Aqua or Cool Water Frozen?

None.. go for something like Chanel Pour Monsieur Concentree. It's fresh, good for the summer, but it also has a sweet side to it. Also... it has much better longevity and projection then what you want.
    edit: Rive Gauche also works in the summer

Bvlgari Aqua, not just because from a subjective viewpoint, I would most likely choose and enjoy this out of the two, but also because I would less likely risk to smell generic, almost identical to various other people using Cool Water.

Aqva
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

Another one for aqva, getting it yet?

Aqva is fantastic, absolutely get it!

Cool Water Frozen

Thanks everyone...maybe I'll get both! (that's the old BN spirit huh?)

Hednic - Can you describe Frozen for me and how it differs from original CW?