Code of Conduct

Default New Fan di Fendi Pour Homme

Any guesses on the notes in this?

http://www.catwalkqueen.tv/2012/07/m..._campaign.html
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Default Re: New Fan di Fendi Pour Homme

interesting..just bought it!

Thanks for sharing. For me, it might be worth a try, since I already like Uomo, Theorema Uomo and Life Essence.

anyway Fendi Uomo is just another story and where rock really rolls!

Don't think I have seen it yet in my area.

Does anyone know where to try this?

Quote Originally Posted by neal View Post
    Does anyone know where to try this?
    I would like to know also! Sightings in Canada or USA?

The Bay carries it.

Nice bottle but honestly it sucks! Not a patch on Fendi Uomo.

Tried this the other day its not bad. Better then some other designer frags ive sniffed lately. May buy it later on. Will need to test it on my skin first. definitely a cold weather frag.
    Last edited by Oupavoc; 2nd October 2012 at 01:30 AM.

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

What a shame. I was hoping for something noteworthy. It took them long enough to come out with another men's fragrance. You would think that Fendi would have produced something to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by senore01 View Post
    What a shame. I was hoping for something noteworthy. It took them long enough to come out with another men's fragrance. You would think that Fendi would have produced something to talk about.
    Its worth a try at least.

Wasn't Fendi purchased a few years ago when they stopped making most of their male scents? Don't know about the rest of you but any scent that features the face of someone who makes a living cutting and pasting the work of others together doesn't fill me with that old "I must run out and buy this one feeling". Shame, once a great house with a splendid stable now reduced to this.

Delete: wrong thread.

Finally tested this yesterday: interesting crossover between a chypre, a leather and a gourmand scent (three categories I already enjoy by themselves, so the result is appealing to me).

Love the Leather. Just wish it was a bit more bold. Yes, I like this one. At first I thought it would be overly trendy. So I was closed minded to it. But after trying it, I love the leather, its one of my favorite notes, and it works in this frag. I do NOT like the womens though.

I liked it, but did not find it that original. Checked it with my 14 yo daughter (she is a prefume nuts as well) and told me the same thing I was thinking of... "it smells like the typical woody scent for youngsters". Not FBW.

Cheap, generic, disappointing. i can not believe it's the same house who created Fendi UOMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Russell View Post
    Finally tested this yesterday: interesting crossover between a chypre, a leather and a gourmand scent (three categories I already enjoy by themselves, so the result is appealing to me).
    I agree with this and this is what I wrote in the "Just Starting Out" thread

I just had this forced upon me at Macy's. They just had meetings on it so if you are near a Macys, get ready for a full assault. "First italian scent from this designer, all year long, ladies love it....." To me it was better suited for Fall or Winter and had a heavy spice and leather drydown that then faded quick. Not bad but not good either for my first whiff. But I always try things over and over so we will see. I'm kind of on the fence.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

How do you like this one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Francolino View Post
    interesting..just bought it!

Fendi (the name) was bought by a British co. awhile back and as some have already posted, this frag is garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by sjg3839 View Post
    How do you like this one?
    won't be replaced, luckily Ive found a bottle of Fendi Uomo and was given an old tester of the same (just 25 ml left)
    the brand Fendi was sold years ago..the scent is smoky and bland leather, all in all just a pale ghost of past glory!