Code of Conduct

Default Jean Philippe Paris version of CREED and Paco 1Million!!

Ok short story, I went to my local dollar general to buy a few bars of Almond & Oatmeal Yardley Soaps when I spotted a version of Creed which caught my eye because I never seen a version of it anywhere. While taking a look at it I also spotted a version of 1 Million so I decided to check both out and it turned out that the 1 Million version has a much better scent than the real deal, I was very very surprised! I tried the Creed and it did not say which Creed it was but I think it was the Irish Tweed version and was very pleasant too. For $1.00 I picked up one of each to use them as a car scent freshener. I am not going to lie I will sport them at the gym and the office club to see what they do

I think they are so similar to the real deal that they can be used as a tester to avoid a blind buy of the originals.

Has anyone seen a Creed version before? I rarely go to the dollar general store so these versions are all new to me.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Jean Philippe Paris version of CREED and Paco 1Million!!

They smell nothing alike in my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by neal View Post
    They smell nothing alike in my own opinion.
    Agree.

Basenotes Junkie
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't understand what you mean? Are you telling us that you have bought knock-offs of Green Irish Tweed and 1 Million? If so, what's the point? Who knows what rubbish is used to create these cheap replicas. In the case of 1 Million, is it really so unaffordable to warrant buying a fake? And as for the Creed, nothing is going to come close to the real deal. If I were you, I'd save up those dollars and buy some genuine fragrances.
    Visit my Wordwide Swap Thread here for niche and designer full bottle trades: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/305...tles-(UK-only)

And my Worldwide full bottle sale thread: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/306...S-(UK-EU-only)

Basenotes Junkie
    Post Thanks / Like

IMO, although they may smell pleasant, they last no more than a few minutes and do not smell like the originals. But if you like them and want to wear them, more power to you. And hey, it's only a buck. You could buy about 150 of them compared to 1 bottle of creed. Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Fraghead View Post
    I don't understand what you mean? Are you telling us that you have bought knock-offs of Green Irish Tweed and 1 Million? If so, what's the point? Who knows what rubbish is used to create these cheap replicas. In the case of 1 Million, is it really so unaffordable to warrant buying a fake? And as for the Creed, nothing is going to come close to the real deal. If I were you, I'd save up those dollars and buy some genuine fragrances.
    I guess you missed this part................."I picked up one of each to use them as a car scent freshener"

And by the way I have OWN the real deal ones, how else will I know how to compare them??

Great car fresheners and for the heck of it I will sport them to see what they do. I have a few Creeds on order on the split board just wanted to share my story.

Basenotes Junkie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Whitealltrac View Post
    I guess you missed this part................."I picked up one of each to use them as a car scent freshener"

And by the way I have OWN the real deal ones, how else will I know how to compare them??

Great car fresheners and for the heck of it I will sport them to see what they do. I have a few Creeds on order on the split board just wanted to share my story.
    I just don't think that using these as testers is a good idea as they will not be true reflections of the authentic fragrance. If people don't want to blind buy, they can always order genuine samples. It's like saying that you know what it's like to drive a Ferrari because you bought a push bike.
    Visit my Wordwide Swap Thread here for niche and designer full bottle trades: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/305...tles-(UK-only)

And my Worldwide full bottle sale thread: http://www.basenotes.net/threads/306...S-(UK-EU-only)

Post Thanks / Like

I tried the Creed and it did not say which Creed it was but I think it was the Irish Tweed version
    I think they are so similar to the real deal that they can be used as a tester to avoid a blind buy of the originals.