Code of Conduct

Thread: Armani Code

Default Armani Code

hi guys is Armani code have being reformulated ? i can explain why i think so , before when it just was Black code i am no sure before how many years maybe 4-5 , my father got back home with black code sprayed on a card and while i was studying the card was lets say 40-50 centimetres away from me and i can constanly smell it and it was awesome , i have bought the Armani code before 1 year and i think it's pretty weak to what i can remember ? what do you guys think ? maybe it have been reformulated ? or what is the reason for that ?

Banned

Default Re: Armani Code

I only have Black Code from a 2005-bottle and never tried another one. But even the old one (to me) was strong for 30 minutes, from then on it faded constantly and I had to sniff very closely to detect it after 2 more hours. That's why I gave up on it. (Back then I was more in love with Emporio Armani Night He, sadly discontinued.)

i have no idea why , maybe the lady or my father i dont know who sprayed the card , maybe he or she sprayed alot times on the card or i have no idea , but i can remember it smells different than what i have now not only stronger , hey Candide can u please do me a faver , when you have time go and check the newer version or just the changed name Armani Code and give your oppenion about it please , becouse when i smelt it first when it was Black code i absolutely liked it , but when i wear it now or smell it now i dont like it much .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ismellperfect View Post
    i have no idea why , maybe the lady or my father i dont know who sprayed the card , maybe he or she sprayed alot times on the card or i have no idea , but i can remember it smells different than what i have now not only stronger , hey Candide can u please do me a faver , when you have time go and check the newer version or just the changed name Armani Code and give your oppenion about it please , becouse when i smelt it first when it was Black code i absolutely liked it , but when i wear it now or smell it now i dont like it much .
    Trust your nose, Ismellperfect. I'll check as soon as I can but I'm sure other basenoters will chime in!?

I don't have enough experience with the fragrance to be certain, but I recently tried Code and it struck me as different from how I remember it.

yeah that's what i was talking about , when i received my armani code and tried it about 1 year ago it struck me too as a different from the Black code which i have tried before , it's still good but not like the black code

Today's Armani Code smells almost identical to Antonio Banderas Seduction in Black. They both have similar sillage and longevity (read:lacking), but the Banderas is cheaper, so if you're disappointed, you can at least feel that way with some extra cash in your pocket.

Only have the original release and it was quite powerful on my skin.