Thread: SOTD: Thursday, July 26th, 2012
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Syed Junaid Alam Dhura (Arabian oil from Bahrain, containing oud, amber, saffron, rose, and sandalwood)
SotD: Creed Himalaya
SotD: Youth Dew amber Nude
Green Irish Tweed. I want to smell fresh and clean throughout the day.
My blog: http://scentedpassion.blogspot.com/
Antonio Puig - Quorum Silver
Pheromone for Men - Miglin
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
about 10 sprays of cravache to get me through ANOTHER HOT DAY in london. y'all have a good day!
AM Vol de Nuit Vintage EDC (Guerlain)
PM Mitsouko Vintage Extrait (Guerlain)
It's a retro kinda day.
Helmut Lang for Men
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Hi everyone! Are you having a good day?
I went swimming in the morning and just came back from the hairdresser. It's so much better to have shorter hair when it's hot and humid outside. So now after a shower I'm in Annick Goutal Les Nuits d'Hadrien. Smells fabulous, aah...!!
(Original issue )
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Wooznib's Orange Cologne
Click to view my swap thread (L'Occitane and Tam Dao products going):
Today I'm in Jarling
Photo by Nathan Branch
Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here
Terre d'Hermès Parfum morning
Narciso Rodriguez for Him lunchtime
Good morning all !. SotD is Creed Neroli Sauvage.
Chic for men by Carolina Herrera a lovely peppery fruity scent for a hot summers day in London! Not quite extravagant as some of you guys! Lol hope y'all have a great day
Dare i say...neroli portofino- tom ford
The Cold Haze of Boredom