Code of Conduct

Default Issey Miyake Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme EDT & comme des garcons 2 edp

Just bought a bottle of this for the summer months and very nice it is too, only thing is, it dosnt last too long,
    However I have spotted this, Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme Gold Absolute Eau de Toilette Concentrate Spray, what I want to know is, is it the same fragrance only stronger, and DOES IT LAST? thanks for any input.

The other one on the radar is, comme des garcons 2 edp, this, I feel is also a nice summer frag, anyone know if this will last all day?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Issey Miyake Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme EDT & comme des garcons 2 edp

Er, maybe you get olfactory adaptation so you notice it (a lot?) less, if at all? Have you tried checking with someone else after it was sprayed on you?

What about turned juice? (old, exposed to heat and/or air)
    Counterfeit/fake?

Default Re: Issey Miyake Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey Pour Homme EDT & comme des garcons 2 edp

Quote Originally Posted by Jouho View Post
    Er, maybe you get olfactory adaptation so you notice it (a lot?) less, if at all? Have you tried checking with someone else after it was sprayed on you?

What about turned juice? (old, exposed to heat and/or air)
    Counterfeit/fake?
    I always ask my wife for her opinion on projection etc before I leave for work, the Issey is not that strong, I bought from a reputable retailer, so not fake, I have a tester which smells the same.