Code of Conduct

Default Is the Perfumed Court the go to site for Canadins looking to buy samples?

I read some stuff about the site being back ordered a lot or something, or just flat out not shipping certain samples. Any one else have any input about that? Any other sites?

Default Re: Is the Perfumed Court the go to site for Canadins looking to buy samples?

If you're looking for small sample vials Luckyscent is the way to go, if you want larger decants try this site...

http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewforum.php?f=2

Default Re: Is the Perfumed Court the go to site for Canadins looking to buy samples?

thanks, but a lot of the scents I want to try out, aren't even on the site. Stuff like GIT, Tobacco Vanille, New Haarlem, etc

I use Surrender to Chance, The Posh Peasant and First-in-Fragrance ALZD.
    My mom's great. I appreciate her sense of humor, patience and fondness for daytime drinking. :0)

I use Perfumed Court. Never had a problem and I've spent hundreds of dollars there.

Also, out of the three original ladies that started Perfumed Court, one stayed behind while the other two went and started Surrender to Chance. I like to give my business to the smallest businesses, and would feel wrong just taking my business from Perfumed Court to go to another place, since I have been nothing but happy with my purchases.
    Perfume appeals to my nose the way music appeals to my ears, exquisite food to my taste buds, photography to my eyes, and great loving from my man to my sense of touch.

I can safely conclude, then, that PERFUME IS ART in its purest form.

As an artist, I therefore have a responsibility to buy as much perfume as I can. You know, to learn about art and all.

http://www.sheblogsitall.com

I have used them multiple times. I've had a couple samples unexpectedly not arrive, with a back order note in their place, but they have always arrived within a week. Shipping is fairly slow to Toronto. Lucky scent is faster and usually cheaper, but less selection. I do recommend both sites though.

Quote Originally Posted by Delicious Scent View Post
    thanks, but a lot of the scents I want to try out, aren't even on the site. Stuff like GIT, Tobacco Vanille, New Haarlem, etc
    All 3 of those scents are easily found on The Crystal Flacon. Try using the search function.

The only two I'm personally experienced with are The Perfumed Court and Luckscent, and I've been quite happy with both of them.
    Current Top Five:

1. Creed Green Irish Tweed
    2. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
    3. Hermes Concentre d'Orange Verte
    4. Bond No. 9 New Haarlem
    5. Creed Original Vetiver

I always used Perfumed Court, never had a problem. Their selection is amazing - the packages do take awhile but they've always arrived.

I always thought The Perfume Shoppe is Canadian ...

Quote Originally Posted by zubi View Post
    I use Perfumed Court. Never had a problem and I've spent hundreds of dollars there.

Also, out of the three original ladies that started Perfumed Court, one stayed behind while the other two went and started Surrender to Chance. I like to give my business to the smallest businesses, and would feel wrong just taking my business from Perfumed Court to go to another place, since I have been nothing but happy with my purchases.
    I've purchased from both, and I must say...it wouldn't surprise me if they're still all sitting side-by-side in the same office, since the experience was very similar and the stocklists nearly identical, even for discontinued stuff.

hmm, can anyone tell me what to expect from some of these fragrances? The only fresh scent I own is L'eau D'issey PH, which is why I ordered GIT. How about Carnal Flower? I impulse bought the sample for that one based on how unique it sounded