Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Xerjoff 1861 - more citrus and mint
Menthe Fraiche - very fresh mint (I mean come on, it's in the name)
Geranium Pour Monsieur - slightly heavier, but no less a wonderful mint
These are all fantastic recommendations! All 5 stars in my head. Selection Verte is nice, but didn't win me over like these did, and it is hard to find.
Another I could recommend considering is The Different Company - Charmes et Feuilles, it has a mint note, but concentrates on other aspects such as jasmine/herbal. It's very nice and I get a cooling sensation from it.
I had the chance to smell HM Hanae Mori for men the other day and I was impressed by the minty freshness I got from this fragrance. Granted I never got to the dry down phase but the top notes smelled a little bit like a peppermint patty to me.