Thread: SOTD: Friday, July 27th, 2012
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Casran by Chopard
Abercrombie & Fitch Woods!
Not sure how I feel about this one. Got it when it rereleased awhile back but didn't like it so much.
My blog: http://scentedpassion.blogspot.com/
Amouage Opus I
Creed - Erolfa
Interlude Man (Amouage)
another day another citrus, still hot in london, just a tad overcast. olympic games ceremony tonight, 'let the games begin' (sorry, couldn't help it). wishing all a good weekend, glued in front of the telly watching the games.
Spiritueuse Double Vanille - Guerlain
ointments and perfume delight the heart....
X for Men by Clive Christian
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Chanel Pour Monsieur (vintage)
Click to view my swap thread (L'Occitane and Tam Dao products going):
Original Vetiver by Creed
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
In sync today with Frapin L'Humaniste
Jeux de Peau
L'Artisan Thé pour un Été.
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
Good morning all !. SotD is Hugh Parsons Blue.
Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here
Bond no.9 - Harrods Oud Patchouli (via sample)
I took a bit of risk wearing this as its a very hot day but its an excellent quality scent and not cloying at all, Its in a different league to their regular EDP line.