Code of Conduct

Exclamation I. B. G. C. F. P. T. H.

The thread title was too long so I had to abbreviate it......it stands for :

Incredibly Beautiful Guerlain (style) Classic For Perfuming The Home.

For those not familiar with Lampe Berger, I would recommend checking them out. They are a beautiful way to perfume your home, without inducing headaches or creating a smokey atmosphere.
    Most of their wide variety of fragrances are outstanding, especially their ambers. Also, at the end of the day they are very cost effective because you only need to have them on for about 15 mins. So a $20 bottle goes a long way.
    I wanted to tell all Guerlain fans about one of their fragrances in particular that is an absolute stunner !
    It´s called Rosée de Jasmin, (english name for this fragrance is Jasmine Dew). This is heavenly stuff, just like the classic Guerlain fond, it lays somewhere between L´Heure Bleue and Mitsouko.
    I perfumed my home with this before some guests arrived and they all went crazy, asking what the beautiful perfume was.
    It`s really worth trying.....but you will have to invest in the lamp as well, (approx $30). You can not use the perfume on it´s own - you have to have the lamp to be able to make the perfume work.
    " Only wimps swim with the current "

Default Re: I. B. G. C. F. P. T. H.

There is another Topic on this subject: see http://www.basenotes.net/forums/77-Home-Fragrance

Quote Originally Posted by Trauerkraut View Post
    There is another Topic on this subject: see http://www.basenotes.net/forums/77-Home-Fragrance
    Thanks. I posted on this forum because I wanted to reach as many Guerlain fans as possible, to make them aware of this beauty
    " Only wimps swim with the current "

Thanks for the info.

Thanks a lot David.

mmh what is the name of the scent? Rosée de Jasmin, (english name for this fragrance is Jasmine Dew???
    nothing to find on their site, is it a retired once? they only sell Si la Rose as a Rose scent..

can u send a picture of the label?

thx

BH
    scent up your life!