Aramis New West for Him
Looking for an aquatic fragrance for use in the hot weather. I don't like aquatic fragrances in general. Has to be a 'dark' aquatic, and not anything sweet. Thank you for your suggestions.
Aramis New West for Him
Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread
Hard to go wrong with Cool Water. It's formulated after one of the most widespread frags of all time GIT. There isn't as much aquatic in the opening, but the drydown has a lot of aqua in it in place of Tweed's smoother ambergris.
Beach by Pascal Morabito
I dislike aquatics too (though I'm never tempted to buy). In $$$$ territory, Histoire des Parfum Rosam is not that bad (their Petroleum is very dark, but the aquatics are also strong).
Aqua Fahrenheit has a bit of an aquatic element without being a typical aquatic.
aqua universalis, a bit pricey though
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Hummer H2 is a spicy aquatic that you might like.
How about Heeley Sel Marin? More of a sea salt vibe and not sweet. If you want something fresh, not sweet and that stands out from the rest you might also want to try out Hugh Parsons Traditional on the cheaper side or Creed Erolfa on the pricier side.
Top 5 Favorite Fragrances:
1) Creed Aventus
2) Creed Millesime Imperiale
3) Kiton Black
4) YSL M7
5) Gucci Pour Homme II
I second Hugh Parsons Blue - a niche aquatic almost not smelling like an aquatic.
Bleu de Chanel.
noone mentioned bvlgari aqva???
Seasonal favorites :
Winter : The Dreamer & Burberry London
Spring-Autumn : Bvlgari Pour Homme & Aqua Fahrenheit
Summer : Bvlgari Aqva & Bvlgari Extreme
All-Rounders : Prada Man & Bleu de Chanel