Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default The One vs Villain longevity

As most of us know/hate, The One just doesn't last. A lot of people seem to think that Ed Hardy Villain is a great sub for The One...but I haven't seen anyone discuss Villain's longevity. So...for those that have tried it...how long does it hold up?
    "We don't fail because we aim too high and miss, but because we aim too low and hit" - Les Brown

"Sometimes we need to suffer just so we can look at our lives and know we're for real" - Francis Chan

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: The One vs Villain longevity

Villain is my SOTD. Longevity is around 6 to 8 hours. Projection is good. Can't say that I find this similar to The One. Not sure if I really like Villain all that much. There's an odd chemical herbal note that really bugs my nose.
    Last edited by silentrich; 26th November 2012 at 10:39 PM.
    My current favorites:

Bleu De Chanel, Dior Homme Sport 2012, Mauboussin M Generation, Zino Davidoff, Pal Zileri Viaggio D'Africa, and Rive Gauche.

Default Re: The One vs Villain longevity

I just got my bottle yesterday. What silentrich said is absolutely true, there something "chemical" about it when compared to The One. Personally, I like it, but not as much as The One. It is definitely close enough if you want something cheaper, that will last longer.

On my skin, longevity is unheard of. I don't know why, but it lasts extremely long on me. I sprayed it on my forearm before bed last night, around 1:00 AM. I woke up at 6 and it was still there, no surprise. I caught a whiff of something pleasant while I was leaning forward to grab something, and smelled my forearm again...it was still there. This was around 2:30 PM.
    Projection is not as impressive. I haven't had it long enough to test projection.