Code of Conduct

Default Perac pour homme

Hello Basenoters,

Has anyone ever used this fragrance? There seems to be no information on it.

Any input would be appreciated,

Koala.
    La vita Ŕ breve, la morte vien.

Wanted!!! Rectoverso Tea Tobacco by Ulric de Varens. PM Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default Re: Perac pour homme

Don't have any info but someone on Ebay is selling a bottle for $170.

For any Frenchman, Perac = sheep's cheese.

First I've heard of this one.

Packaging looks like '70s - early '80s, but that could be deceptive.

I like how the seller describes it as "much-loved".

Haha K. I've been eyeing that one too but I've been reluctant because I can't find any info or reviews.

Buy it and send me a sample will ya?

Perac is one of my favorite fragrances. It's very warm, mild, and long lasting. But it's very hard to find. If you come across it...you might want to purchase it. It's very unique. Josh

Quote Originally Posted by Joshaugustt View Post
    Perac is one of my favorite fragrances. It's very warm, mild, and long lasting. But it's very hard to find. If you come across it...you might want to purchase it. It's very unique. Josh
    It is great to read a post from you Josh, as you are one of my favorite reviewers ! Thanks for your thoughts. This one sounds nice, but my god it it hard to come by.
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Quote Originally Posted by Joshaugustt View Post
    Thanks Josh. Can you give us more of your thoughts on this, particularly what it smells like?