Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Creed Aventus, GIT, Himalaya, SMW 500ml splits - $66/50ml

I do not see the point of making that list. But yes, I have paid as well.

Perhaps Dullah can just update us whether he is still waiting for payments from anyone or whether he has ordered the bottle and is waiting for the arrival of it. I would hope everyone has paid by now, so that Dullah has been able to order. If you think about it, even if everyone paid last weekend, it would still take several days for Dullah to receive the Aventus(I assume it's coming from New York-am I wrong?), and then he has to do the splits which would take him a little time,too. Let's be patient and see where the split stands.

[QUOTE=anwarzainal;2693680]1. Norite -- PAID
    2. JamesNZ -- PAID
    3. AnwarZainal -- PAID
    4. pinkjewel - PAID
    5. MARK SLADE-PAID
    6. WesWe
    7. Winterbourne -- PAID
    8. WabbaJ -- PAID
    9. iikiibuu
    10. DULLAH -- PAID

Quote Originally Posted by pinkjewel View Post
    Perhaps Dullah can just update us whether he is still waiting for payments from anyone or whether he has ordered the bottle and is waiting for the arrival of it. I would hope everyone has paid by now, so that Dullah has been able to order. If you think about it, even if everyone paid last weekend, it would still take several days for Dullah to receive the Aventus(I assume it's coming from New York-am I wrong?), and then he has to do the splits which would take him a little time,too. Let's be patient and see where the split stands.
    Thank you for being the voice of reason, PinkJewel.

I'm sorry for not issuing regular updates, but I guess I didn't know this many people had so little faith in me, despite gleaming feedback for so many years on basenotes. As if i would scam everyone here and just dissapear, LOL.

I hope everyone realizes that i work between 58-64 hours per week, and also have an incredibly hecticly clustered social life. I place the orders for these flacons within hours of everyone paying. When they arrive (as the flacon of aventus did today), I split them all up and ship them out ASAP.

So even though i woke up at 7:30am this morning, and with God as my witness, was at the office from 9am until after 10pm, with no time for checking tracking numbers or any of that, and just arrived home minutes ago to a box from the creed boutique........even though that was my day.......

........I will likely stay awake until 2:30am splitting all of these, just so that all the understandably over-eager and giddy split participants will not need to wait until wednesday for me to ship them out. I work from 12-9pm tommorrow, so Shipments should go out around 11:30am on my way to the office. And I also have some Crystal Flacon orders yet to send out, so 2:30 may be a conservative estimate.

I hope everyone realizes that your split portion does not get shipped out the day after you pay......but it seems some do. Please be patient. Patience it seems is the price you must pay for such a steep discount.

This is my last flacon of aventus for awhile, and once the other splits are through, I will refrain from any other splits for awhile, rwalizing my frugality may finally not outwiegh my yearning for more free time. So these will be my last splits for awhile, unless winter makes something so very needed, that I cannot go without a discounted 50ml-100ml for myself

Everyone relax, your splits are going out the morning after I recieved the flacon.

Peace,
    DULLAH

Quote Originally Posted by DULLAH View Post
    This is my last flacon of aventus for awhile, and once the other splits are through, I will refrain from any other splits for awhile, rwalizing my frugality may finally not outwiegh my yearning for more free time. So these will be my last splits for awhile, unless winter makes something so very needed, that I cannot go without a discounted 50ml-100ml for myself

Everyone relax, your splits are going out the morning after I recieved the flacon.

Peace,
    DULLAH

Disappointed to hear that mate your splits are awesome but can't fault you with that sort of schedule, you sound like a machine up and splitting till 2 in the morn!
    "Geez, when are the 'We love Aventus' T-shirts coming out?"
    (Possum-Pie, 2012)

Hey guys, Dullah has just send me a message saying that there is one portion of Aventus left due to non-paying participant, and I took it and I already paid for it. So, I believe we have a complete list now. Please update the list. Thanks! Enjoy Aventus!

Thank you for being the voice of reason, PinkJewel.

I'm sorry for not issuing regular updates, but I guess I didn't know this many people had so little faith in me, despite gleaming feedback for so many years on basenotes. As if i would scam everyone here and just dissapear, LOL.

I hope everyone realizes that i work between 58-64 hours per week, and also have an incredibly hecticly clustered social life. I place the orders for these flacons within hours of everyone paying. When they arrive (as the flacon of aventus did today), I split them all up and ship them out ASAP.

So even though i woke up at 7:30am this morning, and with God as my witness, was at the office from 9am until after 10pm, with no time for checking tracking numbers or any of that, and just arrived home minutes ago to a box from the creed boutique........even though that was my day.......

........I will likely stay awake until 2:30am splitting all of these, just so that all the understandably over-eager and giddy split participants will not need to wait until wednesday for me to ship them out. I work from 12-9pm tommorrow, so Shipments should go out around 11:30am on my way to the office. And I also have some Crystal Flacon orders yet to send out, so 2:30 may be a conservative estimate.

I hope everyone realizes that your split portion does not get shipped out the day after you pay......but it seems some do. Please be patient. Patience it seems is the price you must pay for such a steep discount.

Peace,
    DULLAH
    Awww, Dullah-thanks for the update, but I was never worried or concerned. I didn't think there was any way we would have received it already. Although I am fairly new to Basenotes, it looks like several others were even newer. Maybe they didn't realize how splits work- that everyone has to pay before the bottle is even ordered. I, for one, and I am sure I am not alone, appreciate your efforts despite your extremely busy schedule. Enjoy your time off and when you decide to do more splits- I'll be happy to participate!

Default Re: Creed GIT, Himalaya, SMW 500ml splits - $66/50ml

Never doubted you for a minute, Dullah. I understand everything that goes into this process of splitting and the time it takes. I'm just thankful you're offering such a service.

just want to point out even though i was put down as not paid.... I was the first one to do so I think having paid the day the list became full :P

ALL GIT SLOTS ARE ALSO NOW FULL, and payment PM's have been sent out.

Quote Originally Posted by iikiibuu View Post
    just want to point out even though i was put down as not paid.... I was the first one to do so I think having paid the day the list became full :P
    Yes, sorry for being so busy that i didn't update everything sufficently. I started the doubt machine rolling I guess lol.

But rest assured everyone will have their portions in their mailbox shortly.

Peace!
    DULLAH

ALL GIT SLOTS ARE ALSO NOW FULL, and payment PM's have been sent out.

Yes, sorry for being so busy that i didn't update everything sufficently. I started the doubt machine rolling I guess lol.

But rest assured everyone will have their portions in their mailbox shortly.

Peace!
    DULLAH
    Oh sorry DULLAH! I don't think many, if any, of us doubt you or your service. I think most just wanted a quick update just to see where the process was at. I, myself, knew that it will take some time so there wasn't any doubt/worry on my part! Thank you for coordinating the split for all of us participants

Default Re: Creed Himalaya, Silver Mountain Water 500ml splits - $66/50ml

no no, no worries there, it was more in response to others dullah. I know you knew i'd paid after the PM's, but it's one of those disconcerting moments when re-posted lists making it look as though i wasn't paying up.

Looking forward to your spare time products

Hey DULLAH, I was in an Aventus split earlier, the most recent Z01-batch (i think).
    When you ordered this flacon, did you request a specific batch?

I'm wondering because I am so in love with this fragrance, that I'd gladly get a 3x50ml second purchase.
    Are you actually able to make requests when contacing Creed in person?

(anyone can provide an answer, not just dullah!)

I really hope you don't stop doing these splits.

Hi DULLAH, did you drop the GIT split?

Received my Aventus yesterday. Thanks again, Dullah!

Please count me in for 50ml of Himalaya.
    Also I would like Virgin Island Water too.

Basenotes Plus

Hey Dullah, any updates on the Silver Mountain Water?

Hey guys, did you get your Aventus? I still did not, and I left many PMs to Dullah for an update, but I did not get any response. Please let me know. Thanks!

Yes, I have received my part of the Aventus split. It arrived about 10 days ago (I'm located in the Netherlands, btw).

Quote Originally Posted by al-mueen View Post
    Hey guys, did you get your Aventus? I still did not, and I left many PMs to Dullah for an update, but I did not get any response. Please let me know. Thanks!
    I sent it out weeks ago, check your PM's

any news on when the GIT will be shipped please?

Interested in the Silver Mountain Water.

Please e-mail me the details to pay.

I havent got mine too. maybe its australia's customs. wish i stayed in us lol

Dullah,

I have not received my Green Irish Tweed nor has anyone else. Can we please have an update ?

Hey Dullah, maybe your inbox is full so here is my message. Send me the tracking number for my Aventus.. You told me that you were going to (r)send it because the first package got lost in the mail, and I did not hear from you since. So I'm waiting man, it has been more than a month and the fall is almost over bro!

Hey Dullah, maybe your inbox is full so here is my message. Send me the tracking number for my Aventus.. You told me that you were going to (r)send it because the first package got lost in the mail, and I did not hear from you since. So I'm waiting man, it has been more than a month and the fall is almost over bro!
    Haha yeah I havent got mine too and probably his inbox is full. I'd appreciate it if you could help me out too, Dullah. Any tracking information would be great. Cheers

Thanks Dullah all is perfect!

May be your guys' country's customs causing the delay. I received my Adventus three days after he shipped them.

Thank you so much Dullah, I've just received the bottle. it looks nice. Thanks man!

PM sent for last Creed Silver Mountain Water spot.

I have gotten all my stuff from Dullah.

Thanks for everything !

Default Re: Creed Aventus 500ml split - $66/50ml

Got the last smw. Payment sent
    I have: Davidoff Relax, Dior Homme Sport, Boss Selection, Azzaro Visit, and Creed MI (will provide # on bottle for verification) available.

Looking for the following: DG The One, Himalaya, YSL L'Homme, John Varvatos (not vintage) Canali For Men or Paypal.

Is anyone still waiting on their Green Irish Tweed? I haven't heard anything for a while now.

Default Re: Hermes Ambre Narguile - $60/20ml, Creed Himalaya, Silver Mountain Water - $66/50ml

BTW Dullah -- my payment was made for SMW. Wanted to make sure you got everything ok so it can be updated on here!
    I have: Davidoff Relax, Dior Homme Sport, Boss Selection, Azzaro Visit, and Creed MI (will provide # on bottle for verification) available.

Looking for the following: DG The One, Himalaya, YSL L'Homme, John Varvatos (not vintage) Canali For Men or Paypal.

Default Re: Hermes Ambre Narguile - $60/20ml, Creed Himalaya, Silver Mountain Water - $66/50ml

Hey Dullah, I'm awaiting a sample of the Ambre Narguile - if it's love, I'll be requesting one of those splits. But it might be another week or so ... international postage is so damn slow these days.

Last spot for SMW. Paid.

Hmm, I see Regis and Sub Zero also paid for the last spot of SMW as well as I did a few weeks ago, could we get an update Dullah if you are replacing us with those who haven't paid on the first page or is this for a second bottle split?
    Summer 2013 Top 10 :

1. Creed Aventus
    2. Dior Homme Sport (2012)
    3. L'Eau Bleue D'Issey
    4. Bleu de Chanel
    5. Acqua dio Gio Essenza
    6. Strange Invisible Perfumes - Peloponnesian
    7. Tom Ford Neroli Portofino
    8. Diesel Green Masculine
    9. Terre d'Hermes
    10. Guerlain Homme

Quote Originally Posted by RunSun View Post
    Hmm, I see Regis and Sub Zero also paid for the last spot of SMW as well as I did a few weeks ago, could we get an update Dullah if you are replacing us with those who haven't paid on the first page or is this for a second bottle split?

I paid for the SMW, and was told that it would be shipped on 10/15. I have still not received it. Dullah is active every day here but doesn't seem to care to update this thread or reply to PM's.

Quote Originally Posted by RunSun View Post
    I'm waiting on a PM from him. Hasn't replied yet.

Basenotes Plus

Dullah- Please PM me asap.

Apologies to everyone for my several weeks absence. Almost immediately after Eid Mubarak, my sister had her 4th child, and i was there doing everything I could to help. I was not only away from my perfumes for weeks, but also away from anything resembling reliable internet connectivity.

I'm back settled now, All the splits were sent out this week, some close participants have already recieved theirs and can attest to that. Everyone who paid, at latest, should receive their portion early next week or late next week for international participants.

Apologies again for my absence, and i won't be hosting any splits for the forseeable future, as even without any of the ancillary responsibilities, my regular life is too insanely hectic, transient & busy to be a good host for these splits.

Thanks again everyone for your participation and I hope you all enjoy your juice !!
    Peace!