O Pour Homme by Lancome
Thread: SOTD: Tuesday, August 7th, 2012
O Pour Homme by Lancome
My blog: http://scentedpassion.blogspot.com/
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Ninfeo Mio by Annick Goutal.
Either Antidote by Viktor & Rolf or Xeryus Rouge by Givenchy ....
My current top ten:
1. Oud Wood
2. Straight to Heaven
3. Epic Man
4. Santal 33
5. Tonka Imperial
6. Pure Malt
7. Jubilation XXV
8. L'air Du Desert Marocain
10. Terre D'Hermes
Obsession for Men - Calvin Klein
Etro Palais Jamais
Czech & Speake - Oxford and Cambridge
Diesel Fuel for Life. Two days in a row!
Carven Le Vetiver EdP
Lorenzo Villoresi Uomo
From a sample.
I don't like it very much, but I am wearing Allure Homme. It's 40+ Celsius în Bucharest today (in the shade) and I'm enjoying the heat.
Testing Clive Christian No. 1 for Men
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Hello fumees! It's getting colder and there were recent reports about some nasty weather fronts going through Poland. Just read about some heavy hailstorms with ping-pong ball sized hail... What is happening to this world, to it's climate.
I'm in Penhaligon's Eau Sans Pareil, lovely perfume. Will review it at Chemist in the Bottle later today.
Good morning !. Caron 3rd Man.
L'Artisan Al Oudh.
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
Starting to get a hint of spring. I felt like Bleu de Chanel today.
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes