Code of Conduct

Thread: fragranceX.com

Default fragranceX.com

This company are advertising, no duty or sales tax for uk, anyone used this company in the uk and HAD to pay inport duty?

Default Re: fragranceX.com

I've never used them, sorry. However Fragrancenet say the same thing, I've used them before a few times with no problems.

I bought a heap of Demeter fragrances from them last year. No problems at all to my recollection...

I did but that was a few years ago now.

I used to order from them, but got stung once. They sometimes (usually for small and low value items) ship from UK (Royal mail sticker on postage), but otherwise I have got them direct from NYC with a US postage and customs form stuck on it.

I know for sure that FragranceNet ships from the UK, but their postage costs a lot more. I'll be using them a lot more than FragranceX in future...

Basenotes Member

I'm sure Fragrancenet used to say that UK buyers will not be subjected to import tax however it seems they have changed that now... Theres also no confirmation that buying from fragrancex means you won't get a bill too. I guess its cheapsmells from here on out

Nothing wrong with cheapsmells I guess. Granted its good to have variety but cheapsmells have been very reliable for me.

Recommended, been purchasing for 5 years, highly satisfied. Free delivery too!
    It is impossible for something to be almost unique