Thread: SOTD: Thursday, August 9th, 2012
"You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand
"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson
Arsene Lupin Dandy by Guerlain
My blog: http://scentedpassion.blogspot.com/
212 by Carolina Herrera.
Last edited by Alvus; 9th August 2012 at 05:45 AM.
Emporio Armani Diamonds for Men - Giorgio Armani
A casual day running errands and doing the grocery shopping. Chanel Allure Homme Sport.
Morabito's Or Black
Givenchy - Vetyver
Arabian Oud Seoufi
SOTD: S-Perfume Jet Scent Remix 2.0
Discover my Guest Reviewer Of The Day here
Eau du Sud
As warm weather has returned to the UK I'm back to the summery scents while it lasts.
vintage Monsieur de Givenchy
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) X for Men (Clive Christian) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
Caliber 12 by Jeanne Arthes
Acqua di Parma Colonia - Eau de Cologne
Imperial Opoponax (Les Nereides)
All the recent talk about Interlude Man made me want to swing back and reacquaint myself with opoponax in a simpler setting.
V E T I V E R
G U E R L A I N
Have I told you about the scent of jasmine? Have I spoken about the smell of the sea? The earth is scented. And I perfume myself to enhance what I am. That's why I can not wear a perfume that bothers me. Perfuming is an instinctive wisdom. And like all art, it requires some knowledge of yourself..."
Clarice Lispector ( 1920-1977) - Perfumes da Terra / Earth Perfumes
Its been a while since the last time i wore this Serge Lutens Chergui
I don't know much about medicine, but I know what I like. -- S.J. Perelman
Good morning folks !. Prada Infusion d'Homme today.