Code of Conduct

Default Anyone have experience with lilydirect.com?

Hi,

I know I'm new to this forum but I do read up on all of the post. I know that beautyencounter, fragrancenet, lucky scent, and many other sites are reliable but I ran across www.lilydirect.com and they have very good prices. I just want to make sure that they are a legitimate site before I make my purchase.
    Last edited by socalwoman; 2nd September 2012 at 08:18 PM.

Default Re: Anyone have experience with lilydirect.com?

Yes I will tell you its for REAL...This email confirms that your order was received at Lily Direct. You will receive an additional email once your order is shipped. Contact us if you have any questions about your order.
    Up there is to confirm my order I made on Thursday and the shipping says 3days, and I got it on Saturday afternoon, which was so amazing....I had to leave them a voice msg saying Thank you. So feel free to make you order.(Thank you and we do appreciate the help. I was just wondering, where did you see that review from? I mean from which site was someone asking about lily direct? As you know we are a new start up company and not many have heard from us that's why they are skeptical to make a purchase and hopefully some of our customer can let the perfume community know that we are selling 100% authentic perfume and colognes.

Thanks,
    John )
    Last edited by socalwoman; 2nd September 2012 at 08:19 PM.

Bumping an old thread but would like to know has anyone bought from lilydirect? Authentic or not? Looks interesting have to say.

Rather curious myself... Any old timers make a purchase yet?

Basenotes Plus

well im totally new, but i bought a bottle of Van Cleef Midnight in paris 2 nights ago and got it this morning. Very happy with quality of service and speed so far.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but anyone else have any experience ordering from lilydirect?

Quote Originally Posted by Ben323 View Post
    Sorry to bump an old thread, but anyone else have any experience ordering from lilydirect?
    Anyone???

I'm also interested as they have some really great prices...

The Creed prices are insane and return policy is great. Just dont know about this site

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Never tried it but it is tempting.

So I recived my 75ml GIT from lilydirect. I am not satisfied at this point. It was a tester and the box and bottle lot no match. Its a C3211X01 batch. The opening is alcohol followed by the greenish scent. However it is way to weak for any GIT that I am familar with. I have only had it on a few mins so I cant tell you what the longevity is like. But I can say it feels diluted. Is this typical of this batch? More than likely it is going back and I will try elsewhere.

What are you thoughts on the bottle and lot no. I can say that the sticket on front is felt and the sprayer is typical of Creed...but the juicr is WEAK!!!!

THANKS

Thanks

That's a shame, will have to think twice about lilydirect now. Thanks for your input, it's much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBoomBoom View Post
    That's a shame, will have to think twice about lilydirect now. Thanks for your input, it's much appreciated.
    Do you think its legit? Is it a fake or just bad juice? If not lilydirect would you recommend fragrancenet or beautyencounter?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by catlettsl View Post
    Do you think its legit? Is it a fake or just bad juice? If not lilydirect would you recommend fragrancenet or beautyencounter?

Thanks

I'm actually not sure if it is legit or not as I only have one Creed and haven't been a big fan of their products. I've shopped with both Fragrancenet and beautyencounter before and I have to be disappointed by either. But at the same time I haven't ordered any Creeds from them so I don't think I'm of much help.

I see nothing to be concerned about from the pictures. Was it a brand new bottle? Did it take a few priming sprays before the juice came out?

I've heard that GIT gets better after spraying, but who knows...

Had you ever smelled GIT, or do you have any reference to go by to determine if it's genuine?

If you think it's defective somehow, send it back.

I like Fragrancenet a lot, but don't think they will be as low as you paid for that bottle.

I have had GIT a few times. It smell similar just way watered down. It was new and had to be primed a few times. Im sending it back...