Code of Conduct

Default Good place to order fragrances shipped to Canada? (YSL M7 in particular)

Hi everyone!

New here and just have a quick question on where you all think is the best place for online orders shipped to Canada. In particular, right now I'm looking at trying to get YSL M7 (50 or 100ml) from a reputable source that won't get me dinged badly with charges, or get a half full bottle or something. I found it on both FragranceX and FragranceNet but upon looking at user reviews, I have no idea whether they are trustable or not. The reviews are just all over the place, with many people saying they havn't received orders from either.

Has anyone here from Canada had good experience with a company shipping here?

Thanks for the read and your time, and glad to have found this board!

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/M7-by-YVES-SAINT-LAURENT-3-3-oz-100-ml-EDT-SPRAY-NEW-/180830844756?pt=fragrance&hash=item2a1a5bb754#shId

Does this look real? Should I ask them for a production number?

Default Re: Good place to order fragrances shipped to Canada? (YSL M7 in particular)

haven't ordered from them, but they seem reputable

http://www.perfumedeals.com/yves-sai...t/m7-2962.html

Default Re: Good place to order fragrances shipped to Canada? (YSL M7 in particular)

FragX and FragNet are both very good, go for it.

Another vote for fragX and fragNet - but remember shipping won't be the fastest.

Blog Entries

Reviving an old post,
    I just spoke to the owner of a perfume shoppe in Delaware who now ships to Canada. Pennylaneperfumes.com just started shipping their stock. They carry a lot of niche, including Serge Lutens, Penhaligon's , Amouage, L'Artisan, Patricia de Nicholai Montale, Mona d'Orio, Ramon Monegal, and a lot of others. Their prices are competitive with other niche shoppes I have seen.