Code of Conduct

Default Thoughts on Mont Blanc fragrances?

I just tried Mont Blanc's legend... It smells masculine and pretty nice, not exactly original smelling... but not bad. Some people say it smells like A&F's fierce? I haven't smelt that to know though.

What about Individuel? Starwalker? Presence?

Any of those worth getting or trying out? They seem to be fairly cheap online.

Also, is it true Individuel is similar to "original santal" by Creed?

Default Re: Thoughts on Mont Blanc fragrances?

Individuel is nice and it does smell very similar to OS. Exceptionnel is also an excellent warm and spicy fragrance.

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

I like both inidivuel and exceptionell. Never had the opportunity to take a sniff at the other fragrances. And yes, Individuel is very, very similar to Creed's original santal.

Blog Entries

it's in the Esquire as an advertisement and folded sniff panel, the damn thing can be smelled from a few feet away............but then again that is an advertisement, not an EDT

love it though

- - - Updated - - -

it's in the latest Esquire as an advertisement and folded sniff panel, the damn thing can be smelled from a few feet away............but then again that is an advertisement, not an EDT

love it though
    sent via commodore 64

*explore your world on a bicycle*

The whole line is quality; not the most oiginal, but for the price, one of the best bang for your buck houses. Individuel is very close to OS, I personally like it better than OS. Homme Exceptionnel is another of Mont Blanc that should be smelled, very nice classic style mens colonge, somewhat like D&G The One.

I only liked Presences prior to they changed the formula and bottle. Individual reminded me too much of a bad copy of Jil Sander Feeling Man and Legend of A&F Fierce.

Exceptionnel is the best for me from Mont blanc

i have only tried individual and legend, both good fragrances..

The ones I like most are Individuel and Legend. Presence is good, but overly cloying to me. Starwalker and lasting power. lacks longevity. Exceptionnel is anything, but exceptional. Too much spicy.

I have a few of their fragrances in my collection and I am happy with all of them.

I think there best is the original with the green juice and individual. Legend is trying to capture the magic of fierce. The world has fierce, is legend needed??
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?

I have been pleasantly surprised by Mont Blanc's offerings. The first bottle I purchased was Individuel and it's phenomenal. I don't think another Mont Blanc is going to top this one for me. I then acquired Presence, which I like very much and would recommend as well. My latest pickup is Legend, and yes it is a Fierce clone. I wore it today and it performed well. Not as loud as Fierce, a bit closer to the skin and gave me a solid 8 hours. I have yet to try Exceptionnel, but I will if given the opportunity. I have also yet to try Presence Cool & Starwalker, but based on what I've read I'm not anxious about them. Overall, the house is a winner in my book.

I like Presence and Individuel. Legend is good if you like Fierce. Very similar. Has anyone tried Presence Cool? Saw it at a TJ Maxx but didn't want to blind buy.
    Tom Ford Private Blend Splits Costa Azzurra / Mandarino Di Amalfi / Oud Wood / Tobacco Vanille / Tobacco Oud / Neroli Portofino / Noir de Noir / Tuscan Leather / Plum Japonais/ Oud Fleur / Italian Cypress HERE

Quote Originally Posted by mikesc View Post
    I like Presence and Individuel. Legend is good if you like Fierce. Very similar. Has anyone tried Presence Cool? Saw it at a TJ Maxx but didn't want to blind buy.
    Cool is also good. It has the green apple removed and replaced. I orefer the original but also like this version
    Is the juice worth the squeeze?