Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Just Starting Out Sponsor

Default Re: What to buy for Fall? Suggestions Wood/Spice Possibly a Hint of Smoke.

Sonoma Scent Studio - Fireside Intense is a pretty nice late autumn/winter scent. Smells like smoke, campfire, woods.

Default Re: What to buy for Fall? Suggestions Wood/Spice Possibly a Hint of Smoke.

Intimately Beckam is a woodsie/spicey cheapy. You can pick up a bottle for like 10 bucks. A lot of people complain about the longevitey but I get a good 6 hours with it and tons of compliments.

I have a sample of Sonoma Scent Studio Fireside Intense, I'll be testing that as the weather begins to cool down :-)

I haven't sniffed these and have no idea about availability at all but there is Serge Noire, Fille En Aiguilles by Lutens, L'eau du Navigateaur L Artisan, Black Sea M. Micallef, French Lover by F. Malle. And I personally would really love to try each and every one of those. Edit: sorry as some of those may be out of your price range..maybe finding samples of those may be good though. Idk.
    Currently wearing: Sahara Noir by Tom Ford

Recommending and about to purchase Burberry London

I just tried CB I Hate Perfume November today. It's really nothing special, I get the glade candle vibe. It smells much like the autumn pumpkin pie scents that I've recently walked past in target. Maybe it's time to give burning leaves a try...

- - - Updated - - -

I just tried Frank Los Angeles 2 today, what an amazing fragrance. This is a great addition to my regular rotation and fall line up. Anyone looking for perfection in a bottle that's different than cheaper designer stuff out there...this is it!