Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Default Sprayers for By Kilian Travel Refills

Does anyone know of a good sprayer that would work for the By Kilian travel refill bottles? I would like to use the travel case that I already have for Straight to Heaven. I would prefer not to have to switch the sprayers and possibly contaminate one another. Or, does anyone have a good technique for completely cleaning the By Kilian travel sprayers?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Default Re: Sprayers for By Kilian Travel Refills

When I bought my 1 oz travel refill of Back to Black, I purchased a 1 oz glass atomizer from ebay. Here is the listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...#ht_500wt_1182

The seller is awesome, I've done business with her before. The sprayer on the atomizer is okay, each spritz doesn't spray as much as I would like (it's not like the Creed sprayers). So I sometimes double the spritz to ensure I get enough juice on me. Overall I'm satisfied.

If you want an atomizer with a better sprayer, you should get the 50ml glass atomizer used in the Kron's Basenotes splits. You can find a picture of what I'm talking about here: http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/4836/creedend.jpg

I'm sure you can find it on ebay or an online site that sells atomizers.

Buy a glass bottle with a good metal atomizer. Then boil the bottle and wait till it gets dry. Put it inside a clean napkin until it gets dry. A little funnel will help to pass the juice.
    Some people do not boil the bottle and nothing happens. For me it's just an extra care.

- - - Updated - - -

Buy a glass bottle with a good metal atomizer. Then boil the bottle and wait till it gets dry. Put it inside a clean napkin until it gets dry. A little funnel will help to pass the juice.
    Some people do not boil the bottle and nothing happens. For me it's just an extra care.

Quote Originally Posted by CaliDude View Post
    When I bought my 1 oz travel refill of Back to Black, I purchased a 1 oz glass atomizer from ebay. Here is the listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI...#ht_500wt_1182
    These look alright, I've ben trying to find some descent glass ones, cheers for the link
    "Geez, when are the 'We love Aventus' T-shirts coming out?"
    (Possum-Pie, 2012)

Basenotes Plus

I'm an idiot. I just realized that my small sample is actually in a 50ml atomizer from bestbottles.com. I'll just get the refills and pour them into that bottle.

I've had pretty good experience with these bottles:
    http://www.bestbottles.com/pop_windo...Empr50mlSpryBl

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by CaliDude View Post

The seller is awesome, I've done business with her before. The sprayer on the atomizer is okay, each spritz doesn't spray as much as I would like (it's not like the Creed sprayers). So I sometimes double the spritz to ensure I get enough juice on me. Overall I'm satisfied.
    The seller is awesome. Always sends little extras, and puts smiley stickers on the boxes they ship.

Surprised you do not like the actual sprayer. Out of all the cheap atomizers I buy, their sprayer is one of the better ones.

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

When I want to re re-use my better quality bottle atomizers, I fill them up with unscented, rubbing alcohol for several days, empty it out and then leave it in water for one additional day. After that their is no lingering scent and I'm ready to put any other fragrance I like, into the atomizer.