Code of Conduct

Thread: Rose31

Default Rose31

It's been a few months since i've worn Rose31 and it was a reminder of how much i truly enjoy this scent and glad i did not sell/swap it away. I was very close to putting it up on the trading block, but figured i'd hold off and i'm good thing i did.

The one thing i've noticed, and i'm not sure if this is becuase people can't smell it or maybe just don't want to comment on it but i don't really ever get any feedback on this one. At work i have people that know i'm into frags and they comment quite often, but haven't received much feedback on this.

How does this one work for you all as for as comments from others...positive or negative feedbacks..

I've been on a rose kick these past 6 months adn i'm finally coming to an end where i feel i have a line up that i can't go wrong with...this one will most likely stay in that list as my casual everyday type of rose option

Default Re: Rose31

I tried this in NYC, and I wish I had gotten a bottle. It's really nice on my skin. Now that I have DHI, Rose 31 is probably the most-hyped scent that I have never owned.

I'm supposed to get a sample soon from Luckyscent, but it's taking forever. I have a feeling I'm going to like this scent and I'm almost thinking I should just get a full bottle.
    Last edited by socalwoman; 20th August 2012 at 08:31 PM. Reason: marketplace rules violation

My only issue with this one is it doesn't last as long as i'd like and becomes more of a skin scent after the 3-4hr mark. Still there but not too noticeably to me.

I love the first 2 hours of Rose 31 but it regresses into this dewy synthetic cedar note and that ruins it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by persianprince View Post
    It's been a few months since i've worn Rose31 and it was a reminder of how much i truly enjoy this scent and glad i did not sell/swap it away. I was very close to putting it up on the trading block, but figured i'd hold off and i'm good thing i did.

The one thing i've noticed, and i'm not sure if this is becuase people can't smell it or maybe just don't want to comment on it but i don't really ever get any feedback on this one. At work i have people that know i'm into frags and they comment quite often, but haven't received much feedback on this.

How does this one work for you all as for as comments from others...positive or negative feedbacks..

I've been on a rose kick these past 6 months adn i'm finally coming to an end where i feel i have a line up that i can't go wrong with...this one will most likely stay in that list as my casual everyday type of rose option

I think its strong enough to other people smell it on us easily.
    I think that they dont comment cause its not familiar for them, maybe they have fear of error.
    Its easy to comment about a Ramones tshirt but not that much to a coat
    "Congratulations, its a very beautiful coat"
    "This is not a coat, its a tweed!"

Quote Originally Posted by persianprince View Post
    At work i have people that know i'm into frags and they comment quite often, but haven't received much feedback on this.
    They must be speechless! I am having my split coming to me soon and can't wait. I will never wear it as I perceive it as something that belongs on a man. I will have it for my own guilty sniffing pleasure and to occasionally push it on my hubby whether he likes it or not. Trust me, if I worked at your place I wouldn't be shy and I would have told you how incredibly good you smell!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitefluffy View Post
    They must be speechless! I am having my split coming to me soon and can't wait. I will never wear it as I perceive it as something that belongs on a man. I will have it for my own guilty sniffing pleasure and to occasionally push it on my hubby whether he likes it or not. Trust me, if I worked at your place I wouldn't be shy and I would have told you how incredibly good you smell!
    Thanks for the post! It's really nice to get a women's opinion on this one!