Code of Conduct

Default Update on BeautyEncounter Millesime Imperial

Hey guys,

Few days ago I posted a thread about getting a bad Millesime Imperial from BE. Called them up and told them the defects along with my order number. They checked and realized they had accidently sent me a tester. They immediately apologized and sent me a return label. They also sent me another new MI express that arrived today and smells fantastic.

I'm sorry about making a new thread about this, I just wouldn't feel right about badmouthing BE when they made it up to me. Now I have a great smelling MI and couldn't be happier Thanks for the help offered in the other thread

Default Re: Update on BeautyEncounter Millesime Imperial

Great stuff it's good to hear a happy outcome after trouble. Enjoy MI its a great fragrance.

Quote Originally Posted by sp333 View Post
    Hey guys,

Few days ago I posted a thread about getting a bad Millesime Imperial from BE. Called them up and told them the defects along with my order number. They checked and realized they had accidently sent me a tester. They immediately apologized and sent me a return label. They also sent me another new MI express that arrived today and smells fantastic.

I'm sorry about making a new thread about this, I just wouldn't feel right about badmouthing BE when they made it up to me. Now I have a great smelling MI and couldn't be happier Thanks for the help offered in the other thread
    I understand you didn't ordrer a tester. I was just curious if you ever purchase tester bottles, and if this experience would keep you from purchasing a tester in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by sp333 View Post
    I just wouldn't feel right about badmouthing BE when they made it up to me.
    A word to the wise. Always try to resolve an issue with the vendor before bringing the issue to a public forum.

Quote Originally Posted by paradigm View Post
    I understand you didn't ordrer a tester. I was just curious if you ever purchase tester bottles, and if this experience would keep you from purchasing a tester in the future?
    I'm not sure, I have friends that have purchased testers before that smell fine. I doubt I'll ever purchase a tester of something as expensive as a Creed though. Might as well spend a few more dollars.

Quote Originally Posted by neal View Post
    A word to the wise. Always try to resolve an issue with the vendor before bringing the issue to a public forum.
    I completely agree, it's my fault. Honestly, the only reason I asked basenotes first was because I've never purchased from a discounter before and was wondering if this smell was normal in an MI. A bit freaked out when it smelled completely different from the sample I had. Thanks for the advice.

Glad it worked out for you to your satisfaction in the end.

i had good and bad experiences i've bought a few which worked out but - once they sent me a very old juice of boucheron pour homme and refused to accept return, was an EDP i think it costs me 100.00+ juice was stale,old uninspiring.
    secondly i emailed them a few weeks ago to inform them if they can ship me a newly manufactured eau de carter which i am willing to purchase anew - and the customer service starts lecturing about how we, the end users are getting fragrances at much cheaper rate bla bla in the end - they refused to confirm to my requests - and indeed i gave them a piece of my mind - just because we are getting things cheaper, does not mean that we should conform to purchase sub-par items, if this is the case then they should clearly state on their website/products...oh BE so much potential though..

Probably a quarter of my wardrobe was purchased from Beauty Encounter, and I have always been very pleased with their service and quality.