Code of Conduct
    Sur la Plage

Default New Fragrances: Alice & Peter Fancy Choco, Cheery Cherry, Showy Toffee, Wicked Berry, Bloody Orange

Once upon a time, there was Alice & Peter.

This tale, for all who are infinitely curious, is presented to you and your imagination with the hopes of awakening your inner child. Alice & Peter, A fantasy dream world where you can stroll merrily along. Go with the flow and let your mind wander; take a break from reality to go back to an innocent, more playful time. The idea is simple: put some childhood wonder back into your life so that you reexperience a sense of joy and playfulness.

This first perfume collection brings the world of Alice & Peter to life.

The unique designs with their evocative, whimsical shapes and savory, glistening colors may look scrumptious enough to eat, but they are truly an olfactory delight.

5 yummy scents in Eaux de Parfums: Fancy Choco, Cheery Cherry, Showy Toffee, Wicked Berry, Bloody Orange

Alice & Peter perfumes: seductive and subtle; made with beautiful ingredients and targeted to women who really love perfume.

Who’s The Chief? Gérald Ghislain
    Gérald ghislain Who‘s The Cook? Magali Sénéquier

Can you find traces of Gérald Ghislain and Magali Sénéquier in Alice and Peter?
    They expressed themselves brilliantly and successfully with their earlier creations Histoires de Parfums and The Scent of Departure. Now they are happily throwing the dice again, but this time with enticing perfumed delicacies.

Removes the cupcake cap, and voilà no regrets! fat free, sugar free, calorie free, full of fun!

Go ahead enjoy!

http://www.alicepeter.com/
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Default Re: New Fragrances: Alice & Peter Fancy Choco, Cheery Cherry, Showy Toffee, Wicked Berry, Bloody Ora

They look and sound really yummy.

Default Re: New Fragrances: Alice & Peter Fancy Choco, Cheery Cherry, Showy Toffee, Wicked Berry, Bloody Ora

Too many white musk base notes for me I think. But they do sound rather yummy.
    "One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want." Proverbs.

Basenotes Plus

A very interesting development for the folks who brought us Histoires de Parfums. Several sound nauseatingly sweet to my older nose but will sniff them out. as they sound like they could be brilliant . The kitschy packaging is adorable in the "Mary Englebreit"kind of way. I predict these being ooh and ahh'd over at the counter by mom/daughter combos.
    A Scent Rescuer
    Every great perfume deserves a good home

I'm pretty positive I'll be buying one...I'm a cupcake maniac

Banned

Sweet! Thanks for the heads up.

Did anyone get around to trying these? Have heard nothing of them!

My friend tried a Toffee one in niche perfume boutique in Warsaw. His review is quite positive.