Code of Conduct

Default Similar to BY Women by Dolce & Gabbana ?

I was wondering if their is any perfume that anyone knows of that is similar in scent to BY Women by Dolce & Gabbana? I just bought Kristiansand New York and found it to be astonishingly similar to BY Man, so I am on the hunt to find a perfume that is as similar to BY women as Kristansand NY is to BY MAN.. Thanks! Any help??

Default Re: Similar to BY Women by Dolce & Gabbana ?

I love how i have 153 views to this thread and not one person can reply! THANKS PEOPLE!

No idea, I have BY by Dolce Gabbana but cannot compare to anything, sorry. Anybody????

Still no answers .. dissapointed ..

morning it is a unique fragrance but similar notes can be found in Alexander Mcqueen Kingdom (hard to get hold of) and Gucci eau de parfum http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/G...arfum-684.html . hope this helps

Please do not get upset about the lack of responses, BY has never been too popular and the lady who used to wear it often does not post any longer. :-(

thanks you I have never smelt those perfumes, but I presonally love BY MAN and have found that Kristiansand New York is very similar to BY MAN that you could even think of Kristiansand as a almost reformulated version of BY MAN.. I absolutely love the smell of BY WOMAN! It is truly one of the best and most unique smelling perfumes for women I have ever smelt and I want to find something that is as close to BY WOMEN as Kristiansand New York is to BY MAN... I have heard someone compare BY WOMEN to Girs Clair by Serge Lutens but have not smelled that either..

Quote Originally Posted by jingles View Post
    morning it is a unique fragrance but similar notes can be found in Alexander Mcqueen Kingdom (hard to get hold of) and Gucci eau de parfum http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/G...arfum-684.html . hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by jingles View Post
    I found By and Kingdom at the same store over the weekend. I got the Kingdom, I want to go back for the By but I need help making sure it's the real deal. The batch code doesn't come up in cosmetic check.

cosmetic check never works for me , but all BY women i have seen are authentic..