Code of Conduct

Default hello! i love orange blossom in the summer, it's my favourite summer note but i wonder if there ++

are some ''warmer'' orange blossom perfumes for colder weather!any suggestions? Thank you!

Default Re: hello! i love orange blossom in the summer, it's my favourite summer note but i wonder if there

Narcisse Noir-Caron would be one that comes to mind.
    "Only by pride cometh contention: but with the well advised is wisdom." "It is honorable for a man to stop striving, Since any fool can start a quarrel." Proverbs.

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: hello! i love orange blossom in the summer, it's my favourite summer note but i wonder if there

Garner James Orange Cologne, now called June to Jupiter, is an excellent orange any time of year.

*edit- I had it wrong, it's Jupiter to Juno, sorry Wooznib.
    Last edited by Kiliwia; 24th August 2012 at 08:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kalli View Post
    Narcisse Noir-Caron would be one that comes to mind.
    +1 on this! My first thought, Kalli!

You might also try By Killian Sweet Redemption. It has orange and incense and might do better in cooler weather.

Also, SL Fleurs d'Oranger.
    "No sweet perfume ever tortured me more than this." Desert Rose by Sting and Cheb Mami, Album 1999.

Basenotes Plus
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kiliwia View Post
    Garner James Orange Cologne, now called June to Jupiter, is an excellent orange any time of year.
    This is very good and I can definitely see it wearing well in cooler temperatures.

Also, check out the new scent by Houbigant. I saw it a Neiman Marcus and at Bergdorf Goodman.
    "Mom.now the kitten smells like Chamade!"

Caron En Avion

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'd just like to point out to the OP that the highly-recommended Garner James June to Jupiter is the creation of Basenoter wooznib.

Try Jo Malone Orange Blossom cologne - it's a lovely sunny orange blossom, with notes of orange and lilac that really warm it. You might find it too summery, or alternatively you might find it brightens up the autumn!

One of my favorites is Fleur du Male. Yes, it's listed as a masculine but a woman could easily pull it off. It is very thick and fluffy. Like a huge, warm blanket pulled straight from a dryer filled with orange blossoms and vanilla.
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

Basenotes Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Neroli Annick Goutal
    Fleurs d'Oranger SL
    Orange Blossom Jo Malone

thank you! great suggestions! SL fleurs d'oranger is a favourite of mine, it's a spring summer staple! i tested 24 Faubourg edt today and i fell in love, orange blossom with a smooth ambery vanilla base, i tried the edp too but it's more ''earthy'' for my tastes, i detected some patchouli in it! i love Maurice Roucel!

Post Thanks / Like

While joining the praises of Garner James Jupiter to Juno, how do you like JCEllena's style? If you do, try his Faubourg 24 Delicate for Hermes, it is not really for the cooler months of a year but satisfies me, I feel like Norway Princess Mette-Marit while wearing it.

This was going to be my response. 24 Faubourg is one of my winter favorites.

Post Thanks / Like

I'll probably get yelled at for saying this, but to me Mona di Orio's Nuit Noire is a gorgeous, warm, dirty orange blossom. And I hear they're bringing it back.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Fleur du Male.