Code of Conduct

Default Guerlain exclusives in Douglas, Den Haag

Just a heads up that numerous Guerlain exclusives are now in the big Douglas in Den Haag - I was told this was the only Douglas in the Netherlands to stock them.
    They has Derby, Chamade for men, and the other men's rectangular wood outlined bottles, Vega, Sous le Vent, many of the art et materie line, etc. Didn't have the oudy oreintal deserts yet which I would have really liked to try.

Also been told elsewhere that the Acqua di Parma Oud variant of Colonia will only be released in 4 outlets in the whole of the Netherlands. I find this exclusivity business a bit ridiculous - don't they want to sell the damn thing?

Default Re: Guerlain exclusives in Douglas, Den Haag

Colonia Intensa Oud is available in Den Haag @ celeste-parfums.nl, they sell it in the webshop and they also have samples of it.
    by the time you can afford good speakers, you can't hear the difference

And they are a much better place to shop - friendly, family-run, non-pushy - than a Douglas store where the SA's first swoop, then give you that pained look if you say you are just browsing.

Quote Originally Posted by gimmegreen View Post
    And they are a much better place to shop - friendly, family-run, non-pushy - than a Douglas store where the SA's first swoop, then give you that pained look if you say you are just browsing.
    The two times that I was in the Douglas store in Den Haag the SA's were very friendly and took a long time guiding me and helping me sampling the huge amount of exclusive Guerlains they have there. And that was after letting me browse through the collection myself.

Awesome those exclusives! If i am in Den Haag, i`m going to smell them!