Givenchy Xeryus Rouge
Eau Paco Rabanne Pour Homme
Memoir D'Homme Nina Ricci
Versace MAN VERSACE
Vetiver by GUERLAIN (New Reformulation)
Guys - i have a good offer online for these - please do the honors!
Which one would you rather buy? for General use for everyday scent.
I dont want to spend too much because i've just blown the wallet on Epic Man,Opus VI,Absolte Pour Le Soir,Bel Ami, and Mousson (Hermes)
Thanks all once again!
Last edited by benzganesh; 26th August 2012 at 09:55 PM.
YSL Rive Gauche pour Homme
Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread
Thanks first 3 commenters, as you can see HERITAGE,RIVE GAUCHE and FAHRENHEIT is not in the list.
Out of these, Guerlain Vetiver (even in the current formulation which is not the best IMO).
Meaning that vintage Guerlain Vetiver could make a better option but If you don't have access to it, the current Vetiver formulation is still a better alternative to all the other fragrances in your list....obviously in my opinion.
1.With the striped bottle (http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/G...etiver-69.html)
2.A Flat Bezeled Bottle (http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/G...iver-3827.html)
- probably this not what you mean? and is actually describing an older bottle?
There seem to have an "Extreme" version as well - any good? - I am planning to get ARAMIS Concentree as well - just dont want to criss-cross territories - dont want too much of the same thing.
You have great taste buddy!
Guerlain Vetiver... if you must...
Current Top Favorites:
1) Portrait of a Lady original formula (EdP Frédéric Malle)
2) Giorgio for Men vintage/V.I.P. for Men (Giorgio Beverly Hills)
3) Dia Man vintage edt (Amouage)
4) Anat Fritz Original Formula and Classical (Anat Fritz) - tie
4) Lalfeorosa (O'driù) - tie
6) Les Nombres d'Or Vetyver (Mona di Orio)
7) Captain vintage (Molyneux)
8) Tzora (Anat Fritz)
9) Javanese Patchouli (Zegna) - tie
9) Monsieur de Givenchy vintage (Givenchy) - tie
9) Coeur de Vetiver Sacré (L'Artisan) - tie
9) Polo vintage (Ralph Lauren) - tie
9) Patou pour Homme Privé (Jean Patou) - tie
9) Oud Shamash (The Different Company) - tie
I only have experience with Xeryus Rouge so I'll suggest that one. It's a good one, just not one that I reach for that often...but then again, it is summer and it's definitely not a summer frag, to me at least. I don't tend to classify frags as summer of winter frags, but this one has so much spice to it, I don't think I would ever wear it in warmer weather.
Like the previous poster, I've only had experience with Xeryus Rouge out of the ones you listed. It's a decent fragrance. Rather sweet, but not a gourmand type of sweet. Kind of unusual, but nothing too weird or disagreeable about it. I liked it, just not enough to buy a bottle.
None of them are particularly great stand outs. Save your money.
Givenchy Xeryus Rouge. Incredibly longlasting and projective. Musky-sweet but cold at the same time.
Givenchy Xeryus Rouge
wow you guys are terrible, listing names that OP doesn't even mention lol. I went with Versace because GV obviously needs more money. and I like it.