Code of Conduct

Default Chanel allure Homme Sport replacement

After finishing my third bottle of Chanel AHS, i am searching for something similar, by similar i mean something in the same genre easy to wear and classy and an easy compliment getter, something with quality, and of course something that will not push the price tag further... well if i fail to get something similar, a 4th bottle will be the other option... thanks guys.

Default Re: Chanel allure Homme Sport replacement

Versace Pour Homme

Tommy Bahama Very Cool
    My 3 Signature Scents:

Rive Gauche Light (2004)
    Fahrenheit (1988)
    Paul Smith Man (2009)

Versace pour homme

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Just get Bleu de Chanel.

Edition Blanche and Bleu de Chanel.

Bleu de Chanel does not share the same vibe though...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Dior Homme Sport.
    Tom Ford Private Blend Splits Costa Azzurra / Mandarino Di Amalfi / Oud Wood / Tobacco Vanille / Tobacco Oud / Neroli Portofino / Noir de Noir / Tuscan Leather / Plum Japonais/ Oud Fleur / Italian Cypress HERE

Quote Originally Posted by mikesc View Post
    Dior Homme Sport.
    Yep. Very classy summer fragrance, unfortunately tainted by the RED SPORT virus that plagues so many fragrances.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW View Post
    Just get Bleu de Chanel.
    This

You need to get a 4th bottle.

If you need a change, then you need to get something else in addition to mix it up a bit. But APHS is a great fragrance with great longevity. Why quit a good thing?
    Seasonal favorites:

1. Creed - Spice & Wood
    2. Creed - Aventus
    3. Dior - Vetiver
    by Kilian - Straight to Heaven
    5. by Kilian - Cruel Intentions
    6. Puredistance - Black
    7. Tom Ford - Plum Japonais
    8. Neela Vermeire - Trayee
    9. Creed - Royal Oud
    10. Chanel - Egoiste

Dependent

angel men! i pefer angel women there pretty similar i just cant get past angel mens tar note

Versace Pour Homme ..

Bvlgari Aqva.
    Last edited by Alvus; 28th August 2012 at 12:51 AM. Reason: uptaded amny times

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Fadi007 View Post
    After finishing my third bottle of Chanel AHS, i am searching for something similar, by similar i mean something in the same genre easy to wear and classy and an easy compliment getter, something with quality, and of course something that will not push the price tag further... well if i fail to get something similar, a 4th bottle will be the other option... thanks guys.
    I'm really surprised you aren't looking at the new Chanel AHS Eau Extreme! I was on the fence about AHS for years, but the Eau Extreme was FBW, and even got me to appreciate the original Sport. It's different enough to be its own frag.

I think it's the same price, but the important thing is the smell. It's halfway between AHS and the men's Allure. Very interesting. Don't throw away your Allure - it's nice to have both.

Quote Originally Posted by calilove View Post
    angel men!
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????
    Last edited by neal; 28th August 2012 at 01:54 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by neal View Post
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????
    LMAO!!!

A*Men!

I say go for bottle #4. If you've gone through 3 bottles - you obviously love it. Get a small (1.7 oz.) bottle so you'll have it and won't be heartbroken when they reformulate it. Then get another small (1.7 oz) bottle of something new to try. I think Dior Homme Sport is a nice suggestion. I'd also recommend something like Versace Pour Homme.

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck Perfumisto View Post
    I'm really surprised you aren't looking at the new Chanel AHS Eau Extreme! I was on the fence about AHS for years, but the Eau Extreme was FBW, and even got me to appreciate the original Sport. It's different enough to be its own frag.

I think it's the same price, but the important thing is the smell. It's halfway between AHS and the men's Allure. Very interesting. Don't throw away your Allure - it's nice to have both.
    +1 for AHSE - After not quite "clicking" with the rest of the Allure line, something just went right when I tested AHSE. I like the change in opening from AHS, it feels more complex in transition to me, and the dry-down is just very fresh & pleasant. It projects just the right amount for me for quite a long time, and lasts as a closer-to-skin scent for a REALLY long time. Pretty solid & versatile frag IMO, that surprised me, and one of the few lately I've felt FBW at retail.

+2 AHSE

My suggestion: Frank No. 2 Los Angeles

Also worthy of testing: Bleu de Chanel, Hugo Boss Bottled #6, Brecourt Esprit Mondain, Givenchy Play Intense, Platinum Egoiste, Egoiste, YSL La Nuit de L'Homme and Cartier Roadster (Sport NOT the original.)