Code of Conduct

Default Which scent is better for a 17 yr old? "Nautica Voyage" or "Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce"?

I'm starting my senior year next week and this is my first time buying a steady cologne. Which one will attract more girls? "Nautica Voyage" is less popular so when girls smell it they'll only think of me. But "Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce" is said to make the girls go crazy. So which one should I buy?

Default Re: Which scent is better for a 17 yr old? "Nautica Voyage" or "Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce"?

Your answer lurks in 1 sticky

Banned
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Which scent is better for a 17 yr old? "Nautica Voyage" or "Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce"?

for your age, fierce would be appropriate. it's not a great scent, in my opinion, but young people seem to like it.

as for nautica voyage, avoid it. if you want something unique, there are MUCH better options.

Quote Originally Posted by noirdrakkar View Post
    If you want something unique, there are MUCH better options.
    Agree

Dependent

get chanel allure sport

I'm on a tight budget, what do you suggest for something that will get compliments from the ladies and is unique?

A & F Fierce.

Dependent

im telling you spend the extra 20 bucks get chanel its safe an women will love it

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Geoffrey View Post
    I'm on a tight budget, what do you suggest for something that will get compliments from the ladies and is unique?
    you can find a legitimate acqua di gio (100ml) and legitimate le male tester (125ml) for $40-45 on Ebay. that's how i found mine.

I'd go with Fierce unless you have an AF store nearby.

Basenotes Plus
    Blog Entries

A&F Fierce. Young girls love it.

if you want something unique, there are MUCH better options.
    Even if you want something that isn't unique there are better options (Voyage sucks and I own a bottle- blind buy gone awry).

I suggest Rochas Man, Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin for good cheapies.

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by chili_willi View Post
    Even if you want something that isn't unique there are better options (Voyage sucks and I own a bottle- blind buy gone awry).

I suggest Rochas Man, Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin for good cheapies.
    the one you suggest are good ones but i dont see them being school fragrances

you can find a legitimate acqua di gio (100ml) and legitimate le male tester (125ml) for $40-45 on Ebay. that's how i found mine.
    Dont tell him that. He will for sure buy a fake.

Get Nautica Voyage and a big box of condoms.
    *BASENOTES SPLITS*
    Creed Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial, AVENTUS
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/289345-
    *CRYSTAL FLACON SPLITS*
    Creed Green Irish Tweed, Millesime Imperial, AVENTUS
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?p=927#927

*BIG SALE- Chanel, Dior, Creed, Mona di Orio, Puredistance....
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/383...re#post3178152

Fierce.

Basenotes Junkie

I think Fierce is a far better fragrance.

Basenotes Member

definitely fierce...I have voyage and its just mehh..its pretty good for its price though.

At your age, Fierce is what the girls are going to love. I'm a younger college guy and although they love Fierce, smelling like a store isn't my thing, so I tend to stay away from it.

If you can, try Chanel Allure Homme

fierce for sure. i used to also wear burberry touch in high school also. not too expensive. roughly $30-35 dollars. found everywhere