Code of Conduct

Default What's Your Opinion on Azzaro Pour Homme Night Time?

I just blind bought it at TJ Maxx. To me it smells like crude oil.

Opinions?
    Also can I return if I already opened?

Default Re: What's Your Opinion on Azzaro Pour Homme Night Time?

Never tried it. I think the return is hit-or-miss depending on the mood of the cashier you bring it back to...

Yes, TJ Maxx lets you return if it's open.(but Ross will not let you, at least that's what I was told by them) I own a big bottle of Azzaro PH Night Time and I must say that I really enjoy it! Very unique frag IMO(at least unlike anything else in my collection)...love the bitter rubarb/citrus combo in this!

I own it and it's not a bad spicy & woody scent with above average longevity. It's been a while since I last took it out.

(2870)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbz View Post
    Yes, TJ Maxx lets you return if it's open.(but Ross will not let you, at least that's what I was told by them) I own a big bottle of Azzaro PH Night Time and I must say that I really enjoy it! Very unique frag IMO(at least unlike anything else in my collection)...love the bitter rubarb/citrus combo in this!
    For me it's the other way around.. Ross always lets me return.. TJ Maxx gives me a hard time. Marshall's is usually ok though.
    My 3 Signature Scents:

Rive Gauche Light (2004)
    Fahrenheit (1988)
    Paul Smith Man (2009)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Cologneist View Post
    For me it's the other way around.. Ross always lets me return.. TJ Maxx gives me a hard time. Marshall's is usually ok though.
    No kidd'in?! Hmmmm....guess it must vary from store to store apparently. I've return to both of them, but if I got it from Ross and the box had cellophane...they wouldn't take it back. Man, I wished I had a Marshall's within 100 miles of me....they always have the best selection of scents out of the 3 discounters:/

Quote Originally Posted by bigbz View Post
    No kidd'in?! Hmmmm....guess it must vary from store to store apparently. I've return to both of them, but if I got it from Ross and the box had cellophane...they wouldn't take it back. Man, I wished I had a Marshall's within 100 miles of me....they always have the best selection of scents out of the 3 discounters:/
    Ya, they do have the best stuff, I noticed as well. Last time I was there and I was trying to remember what I saw to post in the "Spotted at..." thread, I couldn't even remember half the stuff.. they have so much more variety than the other places.
    My 3 Signature Scents:

Rive Gauche Light (2004)
    Fahrenheit (1988)
    Paul Smith Man (2009)

Never ceases to amaze me that there are shops (even discount shops) who are willing to accomodate the return of opened / used fragrances.

I only tried to do this once, quite a long time ago. I had purchased a Hermes perfume (from a Hermes 'boutique' within a department store) as a present for an ex-girlfriend. Unfortunately it wasn't well received (not her style, apparently), and against my better judgement I was asked to return to the store and exhange it for something else. As the cellophone had been burst and the bottle sprayed (once, well actually only a half-spray), no return was possible. I wasn't surprised. I ended up giving the bottle to my mother and buying what was wanted (which from memory was a Chanel). An expensive 'mistake', but my mother was delighted...

I have it and like it. It is indeed quite different from the typical designer frags. I enjoy the bitter orange opening. Very dark. But it dries down to become a considerably warmer scent. It's good stuff. :-)
    Current Favorites

1. Amouage Reflection Man
    2. Gucci Pour Homme II
    3. Divine L'Homme Sage
    4. By Killian Back to Black
    5. Amouage Interlude
    6. Hermèssence Ambre Narguilé (2004)
    7. By Killian Rose Oud
    8. Serge Lutens Five O'Clock Au Gingembre (2008)
    9. Maison Francis Kurkdjian APOM pour Homme
    10.Creed Royal Water

A very different take on the genre that includes La Nuit de L'homme and Play Intense. That being said, I have found this to be completely unwearable. It always makes me feel sick to my stomach. Awful stuff
    Don't Smell the Flowers,
    They're an Evil Drug to Make You Lose Your Mind --- Dio