Code of Conduct

Question Minotaure-has it been reformulated?

In recent years Minotaure seems to have dissapeared from the fragrance radar-only ever seen it once or twice on e-bay for shockingly high prices and despite my love for this fragrance i was unable to justify spending 94 on it from e-bay.so imagine my delight when i recently seen minotaure on a fragrance website in the uk for 24.99p-i quickly ordered it and it duly arrived it still smells great but feels a much lighter fragrance that it ever was-to me it feels like the power of minotaur has somewhat diminished which is qiute sad the version i had on minotaur some years ago was a lot more powerfull than the current versin which feels like a cologne than an edt.can any fellow basenoters give me there opinion on the new minotaur and any advice would as always be very welcome.many thanks.WG :-)

Default Re: Minotaure-has it been reformulated?

Definitely toned down, around 2006-2007 I guess. Still sold in France. But as a slow seller, could be very hard to find sometimes.
    aBr
    thefraglife.blogspot.com

Default Re: Minotaure-has it been reformulated?

I haven't tried the current one, but like almost all fragrances of its time it may be reformulated.